Smooth Coated Beddy/grey

As above guys.just been reading john glovers article in the country mans,his opinion is that a beddy /whippet cross that turns out to be smooth coated have been duped.i acquired a pup 7 months ago that was bred from the dam being a 3/4 grey/beddy to a full track greyhound.one of the litter had a broken coat and the rest smooth.my bitch is 8 months blue in colour,white patch on chest smooth coat.have I been sold a pup!

kenny

Mother to my beddy greyhound dog was smooth coated she was 1/4 beddy 3/4 greyhound her brother was smooth her other brother I no of has a ruff coat , the first x all come with coat i.e. It be the whippet or greyhound mate

Edited by tank34
  • Like 1

Glover talks a lot of bollox & spins out some absolute shite in the cmw. Seemed a nice enough bloke when I met him at a game fair even bought his book ... read two chapters then gave it away!! Bottom line is Are you happy with your pup? Atb

If you think the first books shite,wait till you see the second ",Linty Coated Terriers" pmsl

• Like 1

As above guys.just been reading john glovers article in the country mans,his opinion is that a beddy /whippet cross that turns out to be smooth coated have been duped.i acquired a pup 7 months ago that was bred from the dam being a 3/4 grey/beddy to a full track greyhound.one of the litter had a broken coat and the rest smooth.my bitch is 8 months blue in colour,white patch on chest smooth coat.have I been sold a pup!

kenny

Glover is one nugget that masquerades under false pretence,he,s wrote novels on Bedlingtons and would,nt know a good un if it ran a marathon to bite him on his royal arse.The CMW is another outlet for his ego.

• Like 2