Young Romeo Pup

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What else apart from dogs? Everything but matey or atleast I hope that to be the case,the enjoyment I once got from the dog game has gone for me,it's became a bit of a chore & a good friend of min

What language was that written in ?

its been said before a owner/ breeder can put any price they like on their animals the question is will a buyer meet the price? I know of some lads fixing the price at top dollar for their animals but should a right lad come along then sensible money changes hands. In the same instance seen inferior stuff in my estimation being knocked out for ludicrous money. Stock is such a variable that it would be difficult to put a benchmark price on even dogs of the same breed. A lad buying a dog should pay what hes comfortable with if the price doesnt suit then look elsewhere.

Edited by desertbred

Curious with fuji quote cost as much as a deposit of a house can someone tell me the price of one please ?edited to add meant to say one of romeo pups

fairly sure these pups were on DD for £250-£300 something like that Edited must of been £300 Edited by Gilbey

If it can't deal with a set of pearly whites it falls short in my book if he wasn't interested in money it be free to selected bitches

so every owner of each bitch covered should make money off a confirmed stud dog ?

why should he allow people to use his dog for nothing? if that's the case should all the lads who use it give all the pups away? you name me one performance sport with animals involved where saplings and studs are given away? horse racing? greyhound racing, pigeon racing? granted the odd gifts are made, not everyone has close mates who are into the same sport as they are either,

who says the dog cant deal with a set of pearly whites lmao? now considering I know the lad goes out with foot pack hunts I think you maybe a way off there, plenty coursing bred types do that job, I do concede plenty fail but then again plenty other types of lurcher including purpose bred ones fail too, but to be fair too the dog and owner its not bred used or studded primarily for its fox work is it?

price of pups is down to the owner of the dam and them lads who want to buy them, do you go into ASDA and tell them how much they should sell there food for? no but hey your free too moan about the price and you can also wander down the road to ALDI and shop there lol

most these pups sell at around 200-500, which aint to bad at all imho, look on any site and a cockerpoo could cosy you more, most peds dogs will exceed that pricing too, so what is really so bad about the price?