What A C***

There was a thing on the news the other day about them French bulldogs been bred like f**k and going for top dollar. Blaming it all on them celebrities

Heres a link https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/1503323-chocotan-tan-trindle-female-cardiff.html theres 30 pages as regards this breed for sale just look at the price,and of course a photo of a pup with a youngster, again I say theres a lot of people making a living,buying a car,holiday,or home extension,from selling pups/dogs and people get on about Hancock by eck.

There was a thing on the news the other day about them French bulldogs been bred like f**k and going for top dollar. Blaming it all on them celebrities

Heres a link https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/1503323-chocotan-tan-trindle-female- cardiff.html theres 30 pages as regards this breed for sale just look at the price,and of course a photo of a pup with a youngster, again I say theres a lot of people making a living,buying a car,holiday,or home extension,from selling pups/dogs and people get on about Hancock by eck.
well if you had told me earlier they make that much I'd of got a few. No but really that is shocking few of them pups and you've bought a cheap house. hancocks only breeding the wrong dogs isn't he. Just think of all the health problems. another dog breed f****d due to greedy c**ts

If you really want to make a quick buck, buy a French Bulldog bitch. Pups can fetch £2000 each and they can have large litters. My niece has just bought a dog pup even though I warned her about the health dangers these dogs have. Apparently it's the new 'must have' dog. All the celebs have them and their idiot fans want to ape them. :bad:

Who's been reading the Sun.Apparently all the top drug smugglers are smuggling Frenches instead