Hungarian Village Wants To Be A White Utopia.....

There would be teething problems for foreigners to move in, no doubt, but it is good to see someone wanting a white Christian society and not caring what anyone else thinks about it. Good luck to them it should not be a bad thing to want this imo.

I reckon if that's what people want they should go for it. Get out there and do it. You'll learn more from working and living oversees than you ever will from THL! :laugh:

Joking aside though, as a filthy economic migrant myself, the only people worth knowing are the ones that judge you based solely on your work ethic.

I have found you get back what you give out mate and my experiences have been very positive......I have also remembered that my London ways and expectations is NOT the way they go about things in a very rural place like this......it would just alienate people and they wouldn't want to deal with you.

• Like 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poland, Hungary and Slovakia have point blank refused to take any migrants that the c--t Merkel invited into Europe. They simply told her the migrants are a security risk and their religion and cultur

I never loose sight of the fact that I am in another mans country and I expect me and mine to behave exactly how we wanted incomers to behave when we were in England.

Who are you trying to kid your way lower than that. Haha.

Me either mate, but there are people that refuse to integrate on all sides. Being white and moving to a predominantly white, christian, nation doesn't necessarily mean that you're going to be welcomed with open arms and you're going to have to graft for people to accept you.

• Like 3

The Hungarians, and the East European generally, are notoriously intolerant of foreigners.

My Magyar friend is very fond of telling me that there are very few muslims in Hungary, and even fewer blacks, because they are simply not made welcome !

He once told me, without a hint of a humour that "we don't have many Jews in Hungary.........any more".

• Like 1

My girlfriend is Polish so when we visit her parents I see a lot of news. The other day there was pictures of war-torn Syria, when I asked what it was about it my GF told me the government are refusing to let the child refugees in and they were labeled as "Little Terrorists."

I don't think her parents agree with it but it shows their governments thoughts on immigration and refugees.

My girlfriend is Polish so when we visit her parents I see a lot of news. The other day there was pictures of war-torn Syria, when I asked what it was about it my GF told me the government are refusing to let the child refugees in and they were labeled as "Little Terrorists."

I don't think her parents agree with it but it shows their governments thoughts on immigration and refugees.

shes right, why are they prepared to run away from their countries? Wimps, cowardly child molesting scrounging rats

shes right, why are they prepared to run away from their countries? Wimps, cowardly child molesting scrounging rats
This wasn't her opinion, politicians over there were labeling them little terrorists. Imagine the outcry from tbe left if that got said over here.... They are very strict regarding immigration which is pretty fcukin ironic.... ? Edited by DogMan85

This wasn't her opinion, politicians over there were labeling them little terrorists. Imagine the outcry from tbe left if that got said over here.... They are very strict regarding immigration which is pretty fcukin ironic....
lolol an no as they've hardly any native poles left in Poland they're in GB and ire. But there's no harm in looking after your own people 1st

This wasn't her opinion, politicians over there were labeling them little terrorists. Imagine the outcry from tbe left if that got said over here.... They are very strict regarding immigration which is pretty fcukin ironic....
lolol an no as they've hardly any native poles left in Poland they're in GB and ire. But there's no harm in looking after your own people 1st

I have noticed that a lot of them are not here through choice but out of necessity as the wages are showing over there. Her father worked in Germany most of my GF'S life before moving over here around 10 year ago.

My mate told me about when his dad (as a lad) first saw a black man in Budapest - an American soldier - just after the war had ended.

He pointed at the soldier and shouted "Look ! Monkey !"

The soldier said "You can't talk to me like that"

And his dad said "Monkey talks !"

• Like 2

Poland, Hungary and Slovakia have point blank refused to take any migrants that the c--t Merkel invited into Europe. They simply told her the migrants are a security risk and their religion and culture is incompatible.

• Like 6

It's a no brainier for them, when you can get a 100 zloti for £20 and a round of beers is 40 zloti that tells you all you need to know.

Exactly, and we think our government is shit. Apparently growth is looking good in Poland but the people are certainly not seeing it. Something wrong when skilled people over there can earn more money over here in a beetroot factory.

Poland, Hungary and Slovakia have point blank refused to take any migrants that the c--t Merkel invited into Europe. They simply told her the migrants are a security risk and their religion and culture is incompatible.

Hungary went so far as to fence off a large section of their border. Any that got through have been quickly moved on.....