Sign in to follow this  
ferretman89

4 Year Old Whippet For Sale

Hi

Reluctantly having to sell my dog due to a change in circumstances and I am gutted but I don't have the time for the dog now and it's not fair on the dog.

I have Had Alfie from a pup and he's Always been outside on his own. Good with other dogs and kids.

Very good with ferrets and marks up. Done a bit on the lamp with him and he was just about there and came back every time the lamp went off.

Doesn't bother with sheep as this was one of the first things I drilled into him.

Looking for £100 and somebody who will spend time with him as a working dog or pet

9D481210-7CFB-4189-AF20-93E6445BA3D9_zps

5587C2C9-1820-48C0-8B4E-9817D28E77D3_zps

709F1CC8-5311-4AF7-84E2-40F5A2DC0D83_zps

6D0DAA3F-55B7-426D-867C-F9462CC017A9_zps

• Like 10

does look a nice litle fella. Shame you are getting rid but good luck finding a decent home

Cheers lads gutted he's going but want him to go to a good home and somebody look after him.

Having kids and both me and the Mrs with full time jobs and she does shifts is no good :/

Hi mate i may know someone foe this dog hes really into ferreting and regrets selling his beddy whippet bitch a while back il pm you see if your interested in selling to him, thanks

Keep him i bet if you asked the dog lol he would rather stay with you and have one walk a day than move on :thumbs:

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this