Donald Trump's 'muslim Ban' Live: Federal Judge Defies President And Temporarily Blocks Ban In Dramatic Court Hearing

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet the Americans are heartbroken about that....

Celebrities are shouting and screaming. Western politicians are either slagging him off or agreeing but trying not to admit it as they know the MSN will turn on them. The lefties, feminists and anarch

We could do with the same ban in this country keep the c**ts out

Desertbred keep on laughing. Trump gona wipe the smile from your face without a shot fired

Dream on fISHY LOL i was banned from USA after 1979 revolution do you think I give two fucks about Trump LOL
its his influence over GB and Europe that will affect you though

No it wont

Her job was to apply the rule of law not to interpret her version of it, she wasn't fit for purpose, fired !

Yes, before you say it, I'm a racist, I love the white European way of life, f**k you and the horse you rode in on.

God bless America, God save the Queen and may God himself watch over The Donald until he's wiped away the filth that's crippling the Western world

• Like 4

He will be impeached by his own people if he thinks he can bypass the Senate and Congress on most issues refuse advice from the Security agencies, he gets in direct confrontation with Beaurocrats his popularity is the lowest of any Pevious Presidents about 40% I believe so its not a Giant step for Mankind to think that even his Republican party are looking at him sideways so how doeshe survive.

• Like 1

Her job was to apply the rule of law not to interpret her version of it, she wasn't fit for purpose, fired !

Yes, before you say it, I'm a racist, I love the white European way of life, f**k you and the horse you rode in on.

God bless America, God save the Queen and may God himself watch over The Donald until he's wiped away the filth that's crippling the Western world

Give you head a rattle is it silly dog :toast:As for you being racist ask me if I give a f**k what you are shit for brains :bye:

Edited by desertbred

Give you head a rattle is it silly dog :toast:

A well thought out objective argument, I bow to your superior intelligence

Ok pal if you think so but the simple fact is that he his doing as he says he would protecting his country you seem to be listening to msm the countries he his banning are not complying with the vetting to get in you didn't mind when queer Barry banned Iraq but you moan about this his it because Barry was a Muslim my grandad didn't fight in the war for this country to turn into some Muslim f***ing Mecca did he

• Like 3

Give you head a rattle is it silly dog :toast:

A well thought out objective argument, I bow to your superior intelligence

You got the superior intelligence right garbage pail.