Last Weekend Of Pheasants Leads To 2 New Permissions

Had an invite to beat on a shoot today that covers 4 farms one of which I have permission on. I was pulled aside by one of the farmers who I don't have permission off and asked if I would control vermin on his land and an hour later the village butcher who also owns a large woodland and farm approached me for vermin control what a result

• Like 17

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had an invite to beat on a shoot today that covers 4 farms one of which I have permission on. I was pulled aside by one of the farmers who I don't have permission off and asked if I would control verm

How so mate .Keeper near me snares all season ,rifles with night vision yet still we get a few digs after season .Terrier work will always have a place alongside any other control methods .

That's the way it goes.........do a good job and your name gets passed around and permission snowballs............be a tw@t and the reverse happens

That's the way it goes.........do a good job and your name gets passed around and permission snowballs............be a tw@t and the reverse happens

Too true.