Last Weekend Of Pheasants Leads To 2 New Permissions

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had an invite to beat on a shoot today that covers 4 farms one of which I have permission on. I was pulled aside by one of the farmers who I don't have permission off and asked if I would control verm

How so mate .Keeper near me snares all season ,rifles with night vision yet still we get a few digs after season .Terrier work will always have a place alongside any other control methods .

That's the way it goes.........do a good job and your name gets passed around and permission snowballs............be a tw@t and the reverse happens

I don't think it is healthy hitting someone when they are unwell and going through some issues which could be life threatning with their dogs! It is THL and I understand you have every right to verbally defend yourself but surely show some compassion mate to another member at a time like this!

• Like 1

I don't think it is healthy hitting someone when they are unwell and going through some issues which could be life threatning with their dogs! It is THL and I understand you have every right to verbally defend yourself but surely show some compassion mate to another member at a time like this!

Appreciate you sticking up for me mate .Read the heads up thread .

Appreciate you sticking up for me mate .Read the heads up thread .

remember you was assumed of being someone else wasn't healthy for you had you pissed out of your brains

not asumed , lied about by a internet warrior who have plenty of lies to hide and certainly arnt genuine .havnt had a drink since before xmas so dont bother me.end ov. Supposed to be on the same side in the hunting worled. Shame the more more wrong uns in the game nowadays
  • Like 2

remember you was assumed of being someone else wasn't healthy for you had you pissed out of your brains

not asumed , lied about by a internet warrior who have plenty of lies to hide and certainly arnt genuine .havnt had a drink since before xmas so dont bother me.end ov. Supposed to be on the same side in the hunting worled. Shame the more more wrong uns in the game nowadays

Pabs you have proved to everyone that you are a true terrierman and have your dogs well being close to your heart! Your posts and pics are all that's needed for me. Keep on posting mate and keep on getting some dirt on the bank, looking forward to your next outing with your warriors. ATB

• Like 2