President Trump

Aside from the autistic screeching of the lefties this is what 'the wall' looks like at the moment....not very good is it ?

01_-Mexican_Border.ngsversion.1457038699

Waste of money , use money to build walls and roofs for the homeless, plenty ex army vets are homeless

I will agree with you if you move to Moss Side, have no burglar alarm and not lock your doors

Boarders are very important especially in Eritrea

Eritrean problem isnt immigrants crossing border but armies taking land by force , wall not gonna stop a tank crossing only another tank will.

You dont know eritrea or its border issue.

If eeitrea wanted build wall i wuld have said same thing

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when I first read your post I thought you was on about Axum

Now if he'd push back on the ban on lead bullets for hunting. Both his son hunt. It's about time there was someone on are side over here.

That's why we don't need to get annoyed by those idiots anymore, they're destroying themselves. Totally agree, I moved us here partly to get some breathing room from the madness, if things don't get s

Posted Images

Hadrian's wall worked, the Great Wall of China worked, having a sea border worked for the UK.

Borders work, always have ;)

I imagine Eritrea's biggest problem are the so called pirates from Somalia and Yemen correct?

Aside from the autistic screeching of the lefties this is what 'the wall' looks like at the moment....not very good is it ?

Waste of money , use money to build walls and roofs for the homeless, plenty ex army vets are homeless

I will agree with you if you move to Moss Side, have no burglar alarm and not lock your doors

Eritrean problem isnt immigrants crossing border but armies taking land by force , wall not gonna stop a tank crossing only another tank will.

You know what?

I will bet you anything you aren't from Eritrea :)

You know what?

I will bet you anything you aren't from Eritrea :)

Hadrian's wall worked, the Great Wall of China worked, having a sea border worked for the UK.

I imagine Eritrea's biggest problem are the so called pirates from Somalia and Yemen correct?

no pirate problen

You are a little fuzzy on your history pal. What happened to Rome after the wall was built?

If we do actually build a wall on the Mexican border. I hope they go all out and make it nice looking. That way it can be a tourist destination like China's which also didn't work.

So how do like our new US president over there or do you even care lol

Don't think much of him tbh. Think he's dangerous and has surrounded himself with similar people. Free speech and free press has been replaced by alternative facts and calls to publications seeking the sacking of employees. His thin skin will be his undoing. The sooner the better.

• Like 2

Don't think much of him tbh. Think he's dangerous and has surrounded himself with similar people. Free speech and free press has been replaced by alternative facts and calls to publications seeking the sacking of employees. His thin skin will be his undoing. The sooner the better.

Sensible post makes a refreshing change from the usual gung ho bollocks posted on these topics.

Edited by desertbred

Sensible post makes a refreshing change from the usual gung ho bollocks posted on these topics.

Trump is a business man, not a politician. I believe that what were seeing at the moment isn't the end result that he's after.

• 3 weeks later...

Had a phone call from a excited american (personal stock adviser) this morning informing me about trump lowering tax and nows the time to invest in some shares , made some alright money recently buying little bits here and there. 86% profits all from the the click of a button. He reckons next couple of weeks shares will be sky high and there very cheap at moment so get buying lads lol

Up trump

Dont know to much about the stock market just yet. Still getting the hang of it. But one of these advisors are a must. Random phone calls with the same guy everytime saying quick get a 100 down on this ect ect. He only earns if you earn so they want to make you money. Apparently lol