Survival Program On History Channel

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's a dispute with how much to pay, discovery wants more sky wants to pay less(to fund the football). At the moment from February 1st you'll get no discovery, Eurosport and a few others like TLC.

Just get the little black box and say f**k you Mr Murdoch

that's the one pal just tell your Mrs it's a new sky box and all's good

I watched last 2 series, they're quite good tbh. They're in Patagonia this year I think.

Glad it's on the History channel as everybody is losing Discovery on February the 1st, so no more Gold Rush, the last alaskans etc.....

How come everyones losing Discovery channels Johnny?

I watched last 2 series, they're quite good tbh. They're in Patagonia this year I think.

Glad it's on the History channel as everybody is losing Discovery on February the 1st, so no more Gold Rush, the last alaskans etc.....

I didn't know the discovery channel was closing ???

How come everyones losing Discovery channels Johnny?

There's a dispute with how much to pay, discovery wants more sky wants to pay less(to fund the football). At the moment from February 1st you'll get no discovery, Eurosport and a few others like TLC. I did read somewhere that BT are thinking about buying, if you've got virgin I think you'll still be able to watch it though not 100% sure as we don't get cable here.
  • Like 1

Another nail in the coffin for Sky.. They should be looking after ALL there customers not just the sport ones, bloody stupid when so many people are streaming stuff for free these days..

Well that's made my mind up... Discovery is one of the few channels I only watch... Goodbye sky

They're not offering any compensation or cheaper packages with them channels going either. Sly are feckin rip offs.
Tbh I've been saying I'm going to bin em for some time there prices have been creeping up .. This is the last nail for me. Only downside is theres no cable where I am so I might just get a freesat box and upgrade my broadband with another company download everything else.

Well that's made my mind up... Discovery is one of the few channels I only watch... Goodbye sky

They're not offering any compensation or cheaper packages with them channels going either. Sly are feckin rip offs.
Tbh I've been saying I'm going to bin em for some time there prices have been creeping up .. This is the last nail for me. Only downside is theres no cable where I am so I might just get a freesat box and upgrade my broadband with another company download everything else.
You dont need to download anything these days, everything's out there being streamed. Decent broadband connection and an unlimited package is all you need. :)

You dont need to download anything these days, everything's out there being streamed. Decent broadband connection and an unlimited package is all you need. :)
That's the problem Mal I'm very limited on what broadband connection I can get due to where I am... I can just about stream of showbox after peek time only and on the lowest quality... It sucks!

Get an enigma 2 box and put a line on.