Dodgy Digs.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dug to my old dog foot in hard clay . As we where digging down i was about a foot off and I felt the ground go and the Earth caved in on top of him . I heard him struggling for breath . I panicked and

Maybe 25 years ago I was nearly killed in a dig .Stupidity and brazen hard headedness got me into it .We used to walk an old sand quarry by me that was riddled with holes ,some easy ,some not so.The l

never met the lads before that day...good frendships made that day...I will enjoy digging to the pup the lad gifted me from the bitch we saved that day...no names he knows who he is...Top Man and resp

Posted Images

Dug 7.2 m to the dog of the lad who you had paddy from king.jumping out the dig everytime a train cam down the line.got some good picks but be f****d if I can resize them lol.another one was in a place local when the lads from fell and moorland south Wales came and helped us out-rspca etc tipped up and tried to give it the big one lol.atb dc

• Like 1

Dug 7.2 m to the dog of the lad who you had paddy from king.jumping out the dig everytime a train cam down the line.got some good picks but be f****d if I can resize them lol.another one was in a place local when the lads from fell and moorland south Wales came and helped us out-rspca etc tipped up and tried to give it the big one lol.atb dc

That's some dig mate.

Did you get to the dog.

Thats some digging dc, but im going to have to beat it,lol 32foot dig down into a banking, dead dog, walls caving in, but it was a belter dig lol.

I can remember four odds years ago, when the lad that was with me put it on here, that was some thread haha

I hadnt a clue about www or huntinglife, i cringe now when i think of what i wrote?

• Like 6

Thats some digging dc, but im going to have to beat it,lol 32foot dig down into a banking, dead dog, walls caving in, but it was a belter dig lol.

I can remember four odds years ago, when the lad that was with me put it on here, that was some thread haha

I hadnt a clue about www or huntinglife, i cringe now when i think of what i wrote?

I mind it well Francie. You's Derry lads cut each other to ribbons over it lol.
  • Like 1

I hadnt a clue about www or huntinglife, i cringe now when i think of what i wrote

jremember It mate-myself and a good lad were shot to pieces on here after hekping out on a rescue lol-all the experts give their tuppence worth but not one got off their arses to help.atb dc
  • Like 1

I once had a terrier enter under a tin sheet that was covered with house bricks in a small wood. When I managed to move afew bricks to get sheet to move it dropped into a small cellar. I climbed in to find terrier working away in a old fire place. When I looked up to hole I'd climbed in there were just the old timbers all rotten holding all the bricks and mud on top. f**k knows how many tons were on top. Luckily I could reach back end of dog and pull it out and climbed back out. If that had caved in on me I'd be still there now buried with dog and quarry. Lol. It has all caved since then.

• Like 1