Posting Vids Off Hare Courseing On Fb

Seen on fb on one of them lurcher groups of a lad posting ran six hares today video of him slipping dogs on a hare not only that saying his dogs do everything giveing it the big one i posted your a idiot for putting that on facebook youl be sick when theres a knock at the door and you get your dogs took off you just got a load of shit back just another chaver with running dogs not only giveing antis ammo but risking of getting grassed up and dogs took away how stupid can some folk be it boils me piss haha sorry

• Like 5

I couldnt beleve how many lads where saying niceone mate well done lol his dogs where no where near it too lol but thats not the point

Its a stupid thing to put on and even more so bragging about them saying it smashes everything lol might as well tell the coppers your adress too by putting it on lol

I come off all the hunting groups on Facebook I couldn't handle seeing the idiots on there who give it hunting a bad name ! Seen some bad videos on there ! But the way the world is going hunting with the lurcher will be a past time in 50 years I'm sure !

• Like 3

I couldnt beleve how many lads where saying niceone mate well done lol his dogs where no where near it too lol but thats not the point

Its a stupid thing to put on and even more so bragging about them saying it smashes everything lol might as well tell the coppers your adress too by putting it on lol

theres a man that tells me his dogs shite and useless and then there's the men that say there dog smashes everything I know which dog I want to see run and who's company I would keep the only thing positive theses dick do is take the heat of but the damage far outweighs that
  • Like 1

Let's be truthful your not really worried about them getting a knock at the door . So why didn't you say your making it hard for everyone else by posting your vids ?

am not worried i said you would be sick if you did and i also said your just giveing antis ammo meaning its just makeing it hard for us

Let's be truthful your not really worried about them getting a knock at the door . So why didn't you say your making it hard for everyone else by posting your vids ?

am not worried i said you would be sick if you did and i also said your just giveing antis ammo meaning its just makeing it hard for us