Recruitment Agencies

Treat like shit never a week went by that my money was right though i always got it unlike the eastern europeans who never botherd questioning that their money was wrong this was in warehouse work they only get away with ripping workers off due to the excess of unskilled labour from the E.U its one of the reasons i voted out.

theres good and bad in all walks of life , as a rule the bigger the agency the worst they are in todays dog eat dog world alot of agencys use payroll companies and they are shite they rip you off and charge you for doing it , i own an agency and i only deal with drivers these days ive lads that have worked for me for 12 + years so i can t be that bad as a rule i don t get much turnover of staff, i don t sell what i havent got unlike most agency s always promising the earth when they know they cant deliver and if push comes to shove i go and do it myself iam a believer of don t ask a man to do something you won t do yourself and it seems to work atb top

• Like 1

I hate them with a vengeance both my kids had to get a job threw them to start with robbin whores . Then theres a private security firm at work there guys barely make the minimum wage and the company charges £25 a hour and these guys do 15 hour shifts at the weekend

I got a job through an agency with all the crap about being taken on full time if you impress, got my head down and worked hard and got laid off after a month. I've applied for over 50 jobs this month and not even had an email back let alone an interview.

sum iv worked for av bin ok most av bin shit 1 even pay 340 tax for me when the tax man fort i had 3 jobs and just took it back 50 a week turned out the tax man owd me 980 but iv bin took on full time from working as a temp so not all bad just a way of getting ya foot in the door and sumtimes can gte perm jobs but not very offen

I got a job through an agency with all the crap about being taken on full time if you impress, got my head down and worked hard and got laid off after a month. I've applied for over 50 jobs this month and not even had an email back let alone an interview.

Soz to hear that mate. Keep at it.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1