Who Would Win?

they are capable of fighting at a distance in close and on the floor they don't just look to create space mcgregor is more than capable of fighting in close and would tie mayweather in knots if he tried to clinch

Why would an mma fighter want to hold distance in a boxing contest he cant kick or take down ?.......how do you know Mcgregor is capable of fighting a boxer in close where the referee will call break if he clinches ?....thats why its ridiculous the reasons for doing things are completely different.

I don't know if a mma fighter would want to hold distance or not that would be down to the fighter on the night you said a mma fighter only fights at a distance which is ridiculous mcgregor is a well rounded world class fighter I'm sure he would be capable of fighting on the inside. Mayweather relies on the clinch when he's hurt or needs to get his breath he clinches and frustrates the other fighter that won't work with mcgregor that's the difference in the reasons they do things and mayweathers reasons won't work with mcgregor

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopefully they never meet as it would be the beginning of the end for both sports.........if they did meet it wouldnt even be competitive.

So do you think Conor Mcgregor knows something about boxing that Pacquiao,De leHoya,Castillo,Moseley,Alvarez,Cotto etc etc didnt know about boxing ?

would you fancy a scrap in a caravan park for a hundred yoyos, a 3 legged horse a cart with a wonky wheel and a back full of nettle stings and crustys shite stained doc leaves? Or would you rather fig

young joe joyce has called him out 2r3 times he didnt want to know.

would you fancy a scrap in a caravan park for a hundred yoyos, a 3 legged horse a cart with a wonky wheel and a back full of nettle stings and crustys shite stained doc leaves? Or would you rather fight in a ring for 25+ million?
  • Like 3

I know some very quick lads that will knock you out whether you know Kung Fu or not. So you don't think the boxer is up to it?

Eh ? They are talking about a straight boxing match of course the boxer is up to it lol

McGregor knocked out one of his opponents in one punch, has Mayweather ever done that?

Did he do it with boxing gloves on or little 4 oz mitts ?....did he knock out a man from a boxing stance or mma ?.......has Mayweather ever kicked a man ?

Ask people who have experienced fight sports you,ll get one answer.....ask people who have just watched fight sports on telly you,ll get a completely different answer its apples and oranges mate.

Gloves don't make any difference, if you get hit hard enough, your going down. Stance made no difference, he was knocked out.

young joe joyce has called him out 2r3 times he didnt want to know.

Pml

serious..young joe champion of ireland sez mcgreggor has to fight him to claim being fighting irish or summat like that.him and big joe are all on f/b full drunk standing round a fire.mcgregor can pick his fair playman.

• Like 1

Ive no interest. I remember when Randy C fought James Toney, there was loads of hype just like this and the fight was a let down. CmG is good on his feet but the hype train has run away with him simply because hes a paddy and everyone in america thinks theyre a paddy. I watched mayweather fight paqciou and i could have fallen asleep, if that was the biggest fight in history i was glad i stopped following boxing years ago. The only fight i want to see, and most of the mma fans is CmG fight is Nurmagodenov.

I'm a huge Conor fan. Unfortunately I'd rather see him fight Mayweather than Khabib because it will probably last longer....lol

• Like 1

I don't know if a mma fighter would want to hold distance or not that would be down to the fighter on the night you said a mma fighter only fights at a distance which is ridiculous mcgregor is a well rounded world class fighter I'm sure he would be capable of fighting on the inside. Mayweather relies on the clinch when he's hurt or needs to get his breath he clinches and frustrates the other fighter that won't work with mcgregor that's the difference in the reasons they do things and mayweathers reasons won't work with mcgregor

Mcgregor throws lots of kicks....have you ever tried throwing a kick at a target thats 6 inches away from you ?.....he WANTS distance because he fights off the opponents momentum the Aldo ko being the perfect example......wait for the lunge,half step back and time the momentum......its pretty basic stuff that he does very well BUT.....a boxer wont allow him that space...........Mayweather is a phenomenal defensive fighter who has fantastic instinctive reactions but from 6 inches not 6 feet......hence he wont give him 6 feet.

You keep saying Mcgregor wont let Mayweather do his thing......what makes you think Mayweather will let Mcgregor do his thing........or like i said does this boxing rookie know something about boxing that De leHoya/Pacquiao/Moseley etc etc didnt ?

Vast experience of being knocked out, ask Gnash. I love that. :laugh:

maybe not vast but think he got carried out on few micky duff undercards, , iv a few vids of nash he looked well untill he got hit

You piss off i was knocked down many a time but never out cold competitive or sparring. :tongue2:

• Like 1

I know some very quick lads that will knock you out whether you know Kung Fu or not. So you don't think the boxer is up to it?

Eh ? They are talking about a straight boxing match of course the boxer is up to it lol

McGregor knocked out one of his opponents in one punch, has Mayweather ever done that?

Did he do it with boxing gloves on or little 4 oz mitts ?....did he knock out a man from a boxing stance or mma ?.......has Mayweather ever kicked a man ?

Ask people who have experienced fight sports you,ll get one answer.....ask people who have just watched fight sports on telly you,ll get a completely different answer its apples and oranges mate.

Gloves don't make any difference, if you get hit hard enough, your going down. Stance made no difference, he was knocked out.

:D ok mate.

I can't believe people are even discussing the bout come ,its ridiculous ,a top amateur would beat Connor ,its different sports ffs

Whats the point in dedicating your life to learning more than one discipline, and then not being allowed to fight who ever you want, Mayweather has only one, he can punch.

Mcgregor throws lots of kicks....have you ever tried throwing a kick at a target thats 6 inches away from you ?.....he WANTS distance because he fights off the opponents momentum the Aldo ko being the perfect example......wait for the lunge,half step back and time the momentum......its pretty basic stuff that he does very well BUT.....a boxer wont allow him that space...........Mayweather is a phenomenal defensive fighter who has fantastic instinctive reactions but from 6 inches not 6 feet......hence he wont give him 6 feet.

You keep saying Mcgregor wont let Mayweather do his thing......what makes you think Mayweather will let Mcgregor do his thing........or like i said does this boxing rookie know something about boxing that De leHoya/Pacquiao/Moseley etc etc

didnt ?

I'm pretty sure mcgregor is capable of training and altering his style for each fight and each fighter something he has done but mayweather does the same thing every fight dance defend and frustrate and frustrating is something mcgregor is better at than mayweather mayweather won't get his six inches because mcgregor would control the fight and when that's happend before mayweather holds something mcgregor is better at also mcgregor is younger mayweather isn't as young as he was and mcgregor is stronger. I don't know what de lehoya pacauiao or Mosley know and I don't know if mcgregor knows something they don't but they all went in to the ring respecting mayweather and mcgregor won't do that

• Like 1

I think a lot of people get caught up on the hype they don't like Connor so they look for reasons he will lose they get caught up in floyds mistic so he can't lose but at the end of the day Connor is bigger stronger younger doesn't fear or respect floyd will force floyd to fight his fight floyd would start to pose like he always does and hope for a points win and mcgregor would bully him

do you remember a few years ago bath played two rugby matches against wigan, bath won easily at union and wigan won easily at league. absolutely pointless exercise as each will win easy at their own discipline

Didn't bat stem though from Wigan absolutely destroying everyone in a sevens tournament?

Thinknthenunionngame was quite close as well if I remember right

i seem to remeber it was because bath were beating everybody at union for years and wigan the same at league. wigan won by about 70 points i think, but only lost by about 50. i will have to google it now in case my memory is playing up :)

Vast experience of being knocked out, ask Gnash. I love that. :laugh:

maybe not vast but think he got carried out on few micky duff undercards, , iv a few vids of nash he looked well untill he got hit

You piss off i was knocked down many a time but never out cold competitive or sparring. :tongue2:
got any video of your best fight gnasher? If don't mind putting up or someone else doing so