For Those With Too Much Money

I phoned about the greyhounds, the guy said the mothers a whippet cross lab and the fathers a lab?

People who don't live in ireland won't realise how true that is ! Lol

• Like 2

Still look light boned considering the lab in there would probably make a handy mooching type dogs

Dont look like the bitch has got too much Labrador in her?????

Now that you's mention it none of the dogs in the pics look anything like any lab cross lurcher I've ever seen, pup or adult. My guess would be that their bitch got out in season and they decided on the first thing that came to mind.

stay a million miles away from the people selling these pups nothing but peddlers with a silver tongue.they can talk the talk.

stay a million miles away from the people selling these pups nothing but peddlers with a silver tongue.they can talk the talk.

sorry i was referring to the deerhound pup section.

I know it only too well,theres folk outthere who will pay that for a dog of such breeding and thats great,I just couldnt justify spending that kind of cash when I have family and bills needing to be sorted,if I win the lotto...................STILL..DEFINITELY NOT :D