Which Fac Gun

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will be putting in for shotgun , 17hmr , 22lr , fac air , ground to air missile , rocket launcher , ak47 and a tank for my hunting trips . Some say i should go for more but I think that will do me

An example of Rimfire magic offerings.           About £850 as good as a semi auto rimfire gets,carbon fibre barrel,re worked action,superb.

Hmm, good question   I don't have an FAC so, I've only tried a couple of higher powered air rifles.   A .25 Matador running at around 50 ftlb was an awesome beast but, noisy.   I think I'd be t

Posted Images

IMO if you are considering all the hassle involved in putting in for a FAC, you might as well put down for a rimfire as well. If you don't get one in the 5 years of your ticket, then you don't, but if you decide you want to, you can. :thumbs:

IMO if you are considering all the hassle involved in putting in for a FAC, you might as well put down for a rimfire as well. If you don't get one in the 5 years of your ticket, then you don't, but if you decide you want to, you can. :thumbs:

Good point :thumbs:

I just meant getting the referees, the permission slips, giving them your inside leg measurements, the interview, the cabinet etc, was enough hassle to warrant asking for more than one airgun. :thumbs:

Ah, see where you are coming from.

In truth, I had to have a reference for my shotgun anyway and as I was renewing that at the same time as applying for FAC so only needed one more ref and job done.

Interestingly, the perm was much easier than I expected. I gave the farmer's name / address and the approx size of the perm which in this case was 250 acres, the farmer was not even contacted nor did I have to walk the firearms officer around the perm.

I know it is still an FAC but I think air FAC is not given the same level of importance as a live ammo FAC request.

I may well be totally wrong but I am lead to believe this is the case and of course I live in a rural region which could also have some bearing in this matter.

Phil

• Like 1

Yes and when she is screaming yes ,yes I will ask her then . Good plan :thumbs::laugh:

I hope she's reading this. :yes:

Can you imagine if she shows VM screenshots of this this thread when she comes round :rofl:

He might actually have to take one for the team :rofl:

• Like 3