Terror Attack Blah Blah Blah

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would you say a Catholic was brave for questioning the motives and beliefs of some other Catholics? The very fact that you need to be brave to question Islam tells you all you need to know about Islam

By the way ive got no problem with blacks,browns Muslims,Hindus anybody i dont book myself any better or worse than the next man regardless of colour/culture......i can understand the interest in othe

Probably because that person would be given life for doing so.....

I think old Gnasher hits the nail on the head with "we don't know you and we don't want to know you" phrase.......see it's all well and good to try and explain this or that but the bottom line is our cultures are vastly different, each has a value and we should preserve it.

In short that means, we don't want you here f***ing things up and you don't want us there f***ing things up......everyone would be a lot happier.

• Like 4

I think old Gnasher hits the nail on the head with "we don't know you and we don't want to know you" phrase.......see it's all well and good to try and explain this or that but the bottom line is our cultures are vastly different, each has a value and we should preserve it.

In short that means, we don't want you here f***ing things up and you don't want us there f***ing things up......everyone would be a lot happier.

The irony of that phrase is its a phrase that a very small section of lads of my generation will be very familiar with via a man who was cast aside as an evil old nutcase in John Tyndall and i see this type of irony every day i remember Tyndall being absolutely lambasted by British society for encouraging us youngsters to familiarise ourselves with Jean le Pen,s FN party saying they were the benchmark for us to aspire to........British society wanted to hang him for it..... yet today we have these silly Ukip prats telling us how Le pen and FN is now the way to go ......i dont kid myself i know the country wasnt prepared for a nationalist party back then but some of us were laughed at,mocked and called animals just because we wasnt willing to give up on our areas as we could see where it was all going and was willing to use force if need be......had their been any kind of support for these types of groups and these types of men through the years instead of leaving it until its too late we might of had half a chance but no we wanted to get to know them integrate and understand them.....and in understanding them we accept them ?......hence the phrase....

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

By the way ive got no problem with blacks,browns Muslims,Hindus anybody i dont book myself any better or worse than the next man regardless of colour/culture......i can understand the interest in other cultures and other races i have that interest myself ive been to many places around the world and done my best to embrace the people and get into their cultures but i dont want to live and share my life with them......and why folk would want to learn about religion or culture from some waif who refuses to live in their own country i find totally bizarre ( with all due respect to Axium and others ) why would a white Brit want to learn stuff from a person who is not a true representative of their people they have deserted their people and dont want to be around them they are not the people you should be learning from if indeed their religion/culture interests you......i was in Brazil the other year their people and culture fascinated me and i had a great time but i wouldnt want to learn all that culture from a Brazilian working in Waitrose living in a terraced house in Plaistow !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 6

The irony of that phrase is its a phrase that a very small section of lads of my generation will be very familiar with via a man who was cast aside as an evil old nutcase in John Tyndall and i see this type of irony every day i remember Tyndall being absolutely lambasted by British society for encouraging us youngsters to familiarise ourselves with Jean le Pen,s FN party saying they were the benchmark for us to aspire to........British society wanted to hang him for it..... yet today we have these silly Ukip prats telling us how Le pen and FN is now the way to go ......i dont kid myself i know the country wasnt prepared for a nationalist party back then but some of us were laughed at,mocked and called animals just because we wasnt willing to give up on our areas as we could see where it was all going and was willing to use force if need be......had their been any kind of support for these types of groups and these types of men through the years instead of leaving it until its too late we might of had half a chance but no we wanted to get to know them integrate and understand them.....and in understanding them we accept them ?......hence the phrase....
My old mans doctor had a son who was also a doctor, he was a cracking bloke and good pals with Tyndall also being well up in that organisation.

I remember being a little lad (around 1979 ) and him stood in our front room explaining the difference in size between a black mans brain and a white mans brain !!.......can you imagine a doctor doing that now days?!!!

Edited by WILF

My old mans doctor had a son who was also a doctor, he was a cracking bloke and good pals with Tyndall also being well up in that organisation.

I remember being a little lad (around 1979 ) and him stood in our front room explaining the difference in size between a black mans brain and a white mans brain !!.......can you imagine a doctor doing that now days?!!!

That's nothing, can you imagine them making Rita, Sue & Bob too nowadays...... ?

• Like 1

This doctor was the NF parliamentary candidate for Deptford and openly advised his patients against mixed race marriages, he spoke openly about these things at rallies.....it was a big deal then never mind now !

We do get a say and a majority of people have consistently voted for parties that don't see Muslims coming here as a big issue. The people have spoken ;)

show me an electrol voting card where it says vote labour and you agree to mass immigration :hmm:

We do get a say and a majority of people have consistently voted for parties that don't see Muslims coming here as a big issue. The people have spoken ;)

show me an electrol voting card where it says vote labour and you agree to mass immigration :hmm:

So you're saying the vote isn't valid unless the party's whole manifesto is printed on the ballot? Seems like a waste of paper to me.

So the Brexit vote was all about immigration but leave only won by 1.9%, sure doesn't sound like no one likes immigration to me :hmm:

Sounds like over half the population doesn't. 51.9% are sick to the back teeth of being overrun by tribes of savages.

• Like 4

Axium surely you can understand why people are not having the Post you put up , 7-7 , Lee Rigby slaughter , the double attacks in Paris , the beheading of an old priest in France , the lorry slaughter in Nice , the recent 1 in a Germany ect ect ect , another problem is when our intelligence is being insulted constantly by do Gooders telling us we should open our arms and welcome more Muslims into our country and Islam is a religion off peace when its obviously the problem , soldiers returning from war (a war I don't agree with) being abused while our police force stands by & does absolutely nothing , Halal literally forced down our throats , mosques going up everywhere , being a Muslim given you more rights , our own history & heritage being frowned on there is loads of examples why people have had enough , I have no problem with you mate as I feel your a genuine lad & you believe what your preaching is right but I've 1000s of examples that makes me disagree 100% with what you believe .

• Like 2

So the Brexit vote was all about immigration but leave only won by 1.9%, sure doesn't sound like no one likes immigration to me :hmm:

Sounds like over half the population doesn't. 51.9% are sick to the back teeth of being overrun by tribes of savages.

You reckon every single leave voter was motivated by a dislike of immigration? :hmm:

You reckon every single leave voter was motivated by a dislike of immigration? :hmm:

Of course not. A massive percentage was though. Enough's enough.