Christmas Is Over Geezer Getting Fat....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My body can withstand vast amounts of food without losing my Adonis shape.......its this beer thats f***ing me up .... 2 or 3 days absence from the gym and i normally start getting withdrawals but it

Stuffed roast duck and roast veg tonight ...pussies!

Walshie other day

Posted Images

I'm the same alright, Muay Thai fight camp classes 7am all this week followed by an hours of holding pads and sparring for the young cousin, then just back into the normal routine, maybe throw in a few HIIT class aswell if I can be bothered lol. My tip is and type of HIIT workout or just something that you enjoy doing that gets the heart rate going

• Like 2

My body can withstand vast amounts of food without losing my Adonis shape.......its this beer thats f***ing me up :D.... 2 or 3 days absence from the gym and i normally start getting withdrawals but it will be 2 weeks on Jan 3rd so thats my day for getting in shape again.

This weeks shape just happens to be round !

• Like 8

I dont drink gnash,dont eat fried foods,but father time is advancing,middle aged spread comes on quick,i can barely makemout my 6-pack,its got a layer of fat covering my stomach,i need to get rid and firm up,i always run so my cardio is fine even though my ankles ache the next day after a few mile jog.

I've lost a stone and half since August and I've platued out now. Simple, exercise more and eat decent food, no picking at biscuits or cakes and no ale or hardly none. I start with a decent brekky, porridge with a banana or two boiled eggs on toast. I get in work an hour early and seeing as I work outside in the countryside I get a good hours strenuous walk in working up a good a sweat and I'm on my feet all day. I could drive around but choose to walk most of the time. Give it time and it'll drop off you. Patience is the thing. I've seen some guys lose it then pile it back on. It's a life changing thing if your weight fluctuates. I had a poor summer and drank a bit more and got into snacking. Came back from holiday and got sorted. Works for me and the only down side is you need to spend on new clothes? as your old ones will be too big for you. Good luck

Ps dinner is a couple of sarnies, a yogurt and some fruit, tea, its a decent salad and a piece of fruit. I drink more water too

• Like 1

I'm the same alright, Muay Thai fight camp g

I am off to thailand soon,thats why i want to get into shape,i dont want to look like a fat f***er on a dive boat if i am with my son.

Nice one mate what part you going to? Never been just waiting on our oldest lad to get a bit older to take him

I dont drink gnash,dont eat fried foods,but father time is advancing,middle aged spread comes on quick,i can barely makemout my 6-pack,its got a layer of fat covering my stomach,i need to get rid and firm up,i always run so my cardio is fine even though my ankles ache the next day after a few mile jog.

I didnt drink either till a few months ago :D ....ive never been into eye candy muscles i havent had a 6 pack for a few years its all solid and theres nothing loose round there but your abs are mainly controlled by diet and i just dont have the dedication for real low bodyfat anymore if theres one thing ive learned through middle aged fitness is you must listen to your body.

• Like 2

Cragman, you stole my thunder, spot on , it's easy, 2 pound a week I lose if done correctly, I've had a good July to now so 12 pounds has been added but come jan I'm looking forward to the challenge again and I'm 51, people do these silly diets then boom back on in a week or two, I've always put weight on easy since I was 20 whatever I did , and before you lot think I'm fat I'm only 12st

Ok,time to burn off the christmas excesses,whats your tips for losing weight?I need to rid myself of maybe half a stone,anyone in the same boat?

Cut your right leg off ...

I'll get me coat ☹️

Is that the axe diet?Cuddly dont cut it walshie,i am creeping up in waist size in the last month and it feels uncomfortable to be honest.

I am off to thailand soon,thats why i want to get into shape,i dont want to look like a fat f***er on a dive boat if i am with my son.

Nice one mate what part you going to? Never been just waiting on our oldest lad to get a bit older to take him

I think we will spend time in bangkok mate,then chiang mai and uttaradit,your son will love it,maybe look up some training camps for him to do a few days muay thai when he is oldermif he is interested,i think maxhardcore has a few contacts over there in the thai boxing game.

Cragman, you stole my thunder, spot on , it's easy, 2 pound a week I lose if done correctly, I've had a good July to now so 12 pounds has been added but come jan I'm looking forward to the challenge again and I'm 51, people do these silly diets then boom back on in a week or two, I've always put weight on easy since I was 20 whatever I did , and before you lot think I'm fat I'm only 12st

Spot on bracken,thats my age my ideal weight is a shade under 12 1/2 stone,its crept up to 13,i dont put weight on easily but i have been out with mates loads the last month and its always restaurants,thats my goal then mate,same as you 2 pound a week,off to the gym later for an hour and plan my strategy on the treadmill.

I think we will spend time in bangkok mate,then chiang mai and uttaradit,your son will love it,maybe look up some training camps for him to do a few days muay thai when he is oldermif he is interested,i think maxhardcore has a few contacts over there in the thai boxing game.

Yeah I'd like to try Bangkok for the stadiums some high level fighting! Quiet good pals with a guy with his own gym in phattalung so always welcome there but 1st time will probs try koh samui yodyut, don't won't it being too much about the training while he's young, more about the experience