Beddy Bull

General lee

I've got a beddy whippet at the minute only took him in because he wasn't being looked after anyway he isn't any good on the lamp but he bushes like mad he will follow a line he only gives tongue when he is sighted and he smashes through cover and he has enough speed to pressure what he puts up but he hasn't got any grit he won't get stuck in when the chance is there I was thinking of putting him over a nice leggy staff a few years down the line but that would be a long way away

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a day out last year with gaz an tommy with the ferrets , top blokes imo. I don't think any of us come across on the internet as we are in real life...   Everybody turns in to Spartacus after a

Yeh I know what you're saying.   Mine is a bitch mate. The brother is a good 10lb heavier. Maybe more.   This is as far to ground as my bitch goes. She marks really well but never tries to dig in o

gaz writes good posts, days out with his daughter. You seem to think you have this amazing pack of beagle xs that nobody gives a f**k about. Your an immature muppet. Which is quite obvious in the way

Thank fuk for that see ya you prick

I think you should learn to spell properly and learn how to write a full sentence before you start spouting off on here. Do what your username says and f**k off!!! Nob jockey

no,we can't afford that,he's the bushing dog messiah

• Like 1

Thank fuk for that see ya you prick

I think you should learn to spell properly and learn how to write a full sentence before you start spouting off on here. Do what your username says and f**k off!!! Nob jockey

Is this your forum ?