A Pair Of Trousers !

Nope, not another thread on what trousers to wear digging.

I was digging to a terrier this morning and it soon became obvious that this corner of a field had been used a long time ago as a bit of a dump.

I found old pipes, an old rat trap and sheets of asbestos as I went down.

I crowned in about a foot behind the terrier and here on the face of the dig, above the terrier, I could see some cloth.

I went to chop a bit of the tunnel roof above the terrier but the cloth was stopping the shovel.

I cleared a bit of it away and it became obvious it was a pair of trousers. I went to pull the trousers out but could see all the clay above my terrier and fox was cracking. If the trousers were out straight and I pulled I would probably bring about 4 or 5 foot of clay down on them.

So I cleared away around the ass and crotch of the trousers down to about 2 inches of the legs. I took out my knife and cut of the legs.

As I was holding up my new Hot Pants (a pair that Daisy Duke herself would be proud off) I looked under the crotch of them and here was the farmer just reaching me.

He said nothing but I can't help wondering what he thought as he approached me standing in hole, up to my waist, holding up a pair of shorty shorts, LOL.

Incidentally the fox was a monster but the real reason for my thread is .................

Which is better Daz or Persil ?????????????? LMAO.

• Like 16

Can't see what the fuss is about ,normal shorts ain't they .You wear them with pride mate .Jealousy that's all .

PS any pics of your huge fox or were the strides a distraction .

The strides were the distraction, LOL.

I only took his brush but it's quiet bigger than the brush hanging under the mask of a 21 pounder I have on my wall.

Only yesterday I said I might start carrying a spring balance again, but didn't.