Putanges The Sequel On Youtube

He helped me out and took the time to message me back and put me right and help others which I think upset the old timers on here who wanted it kept hush hush and all for them selfs they'll be having an heart attack when they see this new vid fair play to him ha ha ha

• Like 5

TC

Just watched this, & i must say, another good informative film, for fans of these traps ? Hes also very generous, as far as 'disclosing' what hes learned, about 'mole habits'. But, its nothing 'new' for those of us,who have been at it, a good while ? Maybe, if i was in France, & had the scope he has there, & little in the way, of competition, (it seems ?),.....i would want too 'blab' on , about everything i know, in order to help any 'fellow countrymen', back home, with less experience,.......(but then again, i doubt it ! ha ha),....he maybe deserves some praise though, for trying to be genuinely helpful,...(i suppose)

Edited by earth-thrower
  • Like 3

Clives a top bloke, if people can't take the heat (competition) they should stay out the kitchen.

A lot of us who have really been doing it for a living have been free with our help, except pricing in my case, as the question gets on my moobs, lol. There are in my opinion still far too few moleys to cope with the work out there.

• Like 6

Clives a top bloke, if people can't take the heat (competition) they should stay out the kitchen.

A lot of us who have really been doing it for a living have been free with our help, except pricing in my case, as the question gets on my moobs, lol. There are in my opinion still far too few moleys to cope with the work out there.

"There are in my opinion still far too few moleys to cope with the work out there.",....Well, thats an interesting statement ? (& surprised me, a bit,to be honest lol),......unless, you dont 'rate' , the ones that are out there, nowadays ? (cause theres loads ! as if you didnt know ?, cmon,..lol),.....In fact , i would go as far as too say, there are enough, mole catchers, now ! (& an awful lot seem 'capable', & are learning fast ?,.....& no wonder ?)

• Like 1