Jose Mourinho

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If utd had a decent replacement I dont think rojo would be near the team . As it is he has to play because we're so short of quality cb's . I'd imagine mourinho is trying not to criticise him and upse

Its funny how you only miss something when its gone . Not just because its man utd but this is my favourite tackle of all time . So much so i remember it as a standalone part of that game . Vidic was

I just dont understand that.....maybe in Spanish or Italian football where they play at walking pace until they get in the final third......but not in the Premier League where its 100 mph.

Did anybody see the vardy tackle that gave him a red card?? Was it red for you?? I know it's all about opinions but didn't think a red,

I didnt think it was even a foul if he hadnt of been shoved over it would of been a perfectly normal tackle.....infact it was probably a foul on him.

I'm beginning to worry about your sense of humour lately youngster .

Dont worry about me pops i was just stating my position before one of the cyber security guards jumped in with a pathological assessment.

I have enjoyed ,learnt ,agreed and disagreed with your posts over the years ,it worries me that you give one single f***ing nano second of your time to what the " cyber police " or jealousy halfwits will think of your posts .

I'm beginning to worry about your sense of humour lately youngster .

Dont worry about me pops i was just stating my position before one of the cyber security guards jumped in with a pathological assessment.

I have enjoyed ,learnt ,agreed and disagreed with your posts over the years ,it worries me that you give one single f***ing nano second of your time to what the " cyber police " or jealousy halfwits will think of your posts .

Come on you cant tell me you dont lie awake at night worrying what hairy arsed blokes on the internet think of you im sure many a time you,ve been stuck on the away coach with your pals and said " f**k it sorry lads talk amongst yourselves for a minute ive just got to go on my mobile hunting life website "......its ok Stan your amongst friends you can admit it.......anyway care to join me on group therapy.com ?

Just watching Napoli v Torino lol I feel a wee bit sorry for joe hart as his defenders look awful, mertens Hatrick inside 23 mins and he almost had four.

You watch a lot of footie mate good on you,i thought i watched a lot but i cant be doing with that Italian stuff the south coast derby is on at the minute wouldnt you rather watch English footie or will anything do for you ?