Jose Mourinho

I'm a man utd fan for over 40 odd years but today he couldn't give a honest answer about the menace and liability of Marcos roho, he's a game changer in a necative way, should have been off last game and tonight also, so when Jose was asked if would have a quiet word? He replied he's playing out of his skin ! W. T.F. I'm totally lost at times with Jose . Roho needs sitting down and watching them tackles. And the ref tonight! Total loon

• Like 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If utd had a decent replacement I dont think rojo would be near the team . As it is he has to play because we're so short of quality cb's . I'd imagine mourinho is trying not to criticise him and upse

Its funny how you only miss something when its gone . Not just because its man utd but this is my favourite tackle of all time . So much so i remember it as a standalone part of that game . Vidic was

I just dont understand that.....maybe in Spanish or Italian football where they play at walking pace until they get in the final third......but not in the Premier League where its 100 mph.

If utd had a decent replacement I dont think rojo would be near the team . As it is he has to play because we're so short of quality cb's . I'd imagine mourinho is trying not to criticise him and upset him and him take a further downward turn in quality . When we get a decent centre back I think rojo will be shown the door . Our centre backs are nowhere near the quality we need so I think he's just walking a tightrope until we get better in . I like that van dijk player from Southampton

Both tackles were hideous . I've played as a centre back and never gone in like that , wouldn't entertain doing it , not just because its dangerous but it's crap. You end up on your arse with no chance to get back up quickly

• Like 3

Im told those sort of 2 footed off the floor tackles are seen as a sign of weakness by players as they are more about protecting yourself than doing damage to the opponent......Mourinho would defend Jimmy Saville if he played for his side i think the majority of fans in England are sick and tired of him to be quite honest.

• Like 2

Im told those sort of 2 footed off the floor tackles are seen as a sign of weakness by players as they are more about protecting yourself than doing damage to the opponent......Mourinho would defend Jimmy Saville if he played for his side i think the majority of fans in England are sick and tired of him to be quite honest.

Same with majority of managers . Fergie was constantly on it . Blame refs or anybody else to deflect blame from players to create a insular feeling of us and them to try and get results . Mourinho last season went completely the other way and look how that ended up .

I think utd fans are tired of his crap but he's our manager so you try stick with him

I'm not sure how those tackles protect yourself . Your just as wide open for injury as a slide tackle . I think he's just overly aggressive and loses thought about tackling and just lunges in . Not condoning it at all, if he catches someone he's snapping their bone and that's beyond reckless

I understand the sticking together part and so they should.....but saying a tackle like that is ok or Wenger with his " i didn't see it " nonsense they just embarrass themselves and take people for idiots......the momentum of a two footed off the floor tackle with straight legs virtually guarentees your not going to get injured from a 50/50 challenge......but like you say can easily snap a shin of an opponent.

It's the ultimate cowards trick in football

As. Younger man the amount of slaps I've had off my managers and teachers lol for retaliating to tackles like that on me or even my team mates are endless

Personally I never saw anything wrong in walking over the tackles ankle when he was picking himself up or leaving the studs in the next time he had the ball

When I hit 30 I packed football in as the wear and tear on my ankle became chronic , after every game I'd go over on it , and started reffing

If a centre half , came through the back with a tackle , I'd book him if it was in his own half

But anyone , ever came over the ball or blindsided feet up off the floor two legged, impact or not, straight red

Bad tackles end careers , my midfield partner had a knee op at 26 from bad challenges both giving and receiving for 10 seasons of Saturday and Sunday football

Back to original topic , mourinho quite rightly defended his player . I, sure he won't be starting much after January

• Like 1

So true gnasher, not fully committing will end in tears

• Like 1

It's the ultimate cowards trick in football

As. Younger man the amount of slaps I've had off my managers and teachers lol for retaliating to tackles like that on me or even my team mates are endless

Personally I never saw anything wrong in walking over the tackles ankle when he was picking himself up or leaving the studs in the next time he had the ball

When I hit 30 I packed football in as the wear and tear on my ankle became chronic , after every game I'd go over on it , and started reffing

If a centre half , came through the back with a tackle , I'd book him if it was in his own half

But anyone , ever came over the ball or blindsided feet up off the floor two legged, impact or not, straight red

Bad tackles end careers , my midfield partner had a knee op at 26 from bad challenges both giving and receiving for 10 seasons of Saturday and Sunday football

Back to original topic , mourinho quite rightly defended his player . I, sure he won't be starting much after January

Reffing is for chumps !........I should slap you around for being an idiot !

By defending such tackles and there are many managers that do, to me that's why most overpaid players today are out of focus with the supporters, he was asked if he would have a quiet word, and I for one don't see how him replying yes maybe behind closed doors means the the player will sulk or not feel wanted.... Overpaid brainless wimps.