Jose Mourinho

Malt, I do agree with your last post, I think mika could be a great no 10, I could be wrong but mika on the right will only work well if we get a class team all pulling in the right direction, Putting players in not the correct position will result in mistakes or a team trying to restrict the other team with their offence ability,,, in my view of course.

Edited by bracken boy
  • Like 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If utd had a decent replacement I dont think rojo would be near the team . As it is he has to play because we're so short of quality cb's . I'd imagine mourinho is trying not to criticise him and upse

Its funny how you only miss something when its gone . Not just because its man utd but this is my favourite tackle of all time . So much so i remember it as a standalone part of that game . Vidic was

I just dont understand that.....maybe in Spanish or Italian football where they play at walking pace until they get in the final third......but not in the Premier League where its 100 mph.

Fair comments, I won't argue the finer points but I will say there were plenty saying Fergie "has lost it" a couple of seasons before the old boy handed in his cards.

I have seen plenty slag the others too but as I say, we could go round in circles all day.

No excuses from me about missing fans down our place, it's the modern "footy fan" for you.

Moving on, who do you think would be a good fit for your club?

My first choice would have been Guardiola. But the new reality is that we could not afford him. Since he's gone to the 'noisy neighbours' i would appoint Eddie Howe, proven ability, very sharp and burning ambition. I would give him a long contract and let him develop into the job.

• Like 1

I have to admit, I like your thinking with Eddie Howe......I just don't think modern football works like that at "branded" clubs.....they need a name as big as the brand at the helm.

It's all part of the package mate

Football thread so ere goes, just seen weird football, hoffenheim v Dortmund , Dortmund down to 10 men 2.1 down, hoffenheim hit post then boom Dortmund 2.2. Pierre Aubumeyang who hardly had a touch done the biz, football is the best.

Edited by bracken boy

You should look closer to home at 'fickle' fans. Why were 11000 West Hams missing when Chelsea came calling in October? :tongue2:

Probably for the same reason that Man Utd had 11,000 missing when West Ham came calling last month.....or 20,000 missing when the Ukrainian mob came calling the month before....the soppy tournaments tend to have that effect on gates........why you keep making reference to my little Hammers on a Jose Mourinho topic beats me but then ive never claimed to be a mature working class man like some of you ;)

Edited by gnasher16

You should look closer to home at 'fickle' fans. Why were 11000 West Hams missing when Chelsea came calling in October? :tongue2:

Probably for the same reason that Man Utd had 11,000 missing when West Ham came calling last month.....or 20,000 missing when the Ukrainian mob came calling the month before....the soppy tournaments tend to have that effect on gates........why you keep making reference to my little Hammers on a Jose Mourinho topic beats me but then ive never claimed to be a mature working class man like some of you ;)

How would you describe yourself then Gnash? Immature middle/upper class? :tongue2:

How would you describe yourself then Gnash? Immature middle/upper class? :tongue2:

A scruffy kid out the flats mate nothing more nothing less.......bit late in the day now for me to claim to be a mature working class chap no c**t ever had a job round my way :D .........and immature yes definitely its much more fun than all that sensible lark.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Roho played very well today, jones even better, but ibrahimovich was awesome in everything he did, Valencia does my head in at times, we had a break on and he stopped dead in his tracks on the halfway line, didn't this bloke play a winger on the past. R well win fours wins on the trott everyone will say top four and it ain't a given but I do hope so.

Edited by bracken boy
  • Like 1

I only saw the goals, glad to hear Jones had another decent game, I reckon it's make or break time for him now. Always thought he had potential to be a decent player..

what i miss about phil jones is the rampaging runs forward when he was at blackburn . He used to burst forward like lothar mattheus