Jose Mourinho

It's a different kind of man management for these footballers. Nearly every manager does the same. However, the master of this art is Wenger. When everything is rosy in the garden he's all smiles, when it goes tits up he's a twat, a soft arse and it pisses me off that he's so predictable

• Like 2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If utd had a decent replacement I dont think rojo would be near the team . As it is he has to play because we're so short of quality cb's . I'd imagine mourinho is trying not to criticise him and upse

Its funny how you only miss something when its gone . Not just because its man utd but this is my favourite tackle of all time . So much so i remember it as a standalone part of that game . Vidic was

I just dont understand that.....maybe in Spanish or Italian football where they play at walking pace until they get in the final third......but not in the Premier League where its 100 mph.

Man U is in my blood but I can't accept Mourhino. I've tried and tried but to me he will always be a two -faced bully. It's all about his ego. Sooner he leaves the better. He is the most slappable manager in football.

Mind you if we win the Europa cup and the Champions League next year, I might change my mind. :whistling: But I don't think so.

As for Rojo, I've been saying for some time that he is completely out of control to the point of recklessness. How you can play at that level of football and repeatedly make two footed challenges is beyond me. Instead of defending him, Mourhino should have said something like: "that's unacceptable, we don't sanction tackles like that at this club, I'll sort that out". Mourhino has no class.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1

Man U is in my blood but I can't accept Mourhino. I've tried and tried but to me he will always be a two -faced bully. It's all about his ego. Sooner he leaves the better. He is the most slappable manager in football.

Mind you if we win the Europa cup and the Champions League next year, I might change my mind. :whistling: But I don't think so.

As for Rojo, I've been saying for some time that he is completely out of control to the point of recklessness. How you can play at that level of football and repeatedly make two footed challenges is beyond me. Instead of defending him, Mourhino should have said something like: "that's unacceptable, we don't sanction tackles like that at this club, I'll sort that out". Mourhino has no class.

It's difficult to take to anybody apart from a red nosed Scotsman

• Like 1

He's only done half a season, you ain't going to see us anywhere near challenging at the very top until next season. Give the man a chance ffs.. Biggest problem is the post Fergie hangover, and that ain't ever going to clear until all the players from Fergies squads are gone..

He's only done half a season, you ain't going to see us anywhere near challenging at the very top until next season. Give the man a chance ffs.. Biggest problem is the post Fergie hangover, and that ain't ever going to clear until all the players from Fergies squads are gone..

Well said mate........to be honest (forget bad tackles for a minute) I have found it truly cringeworthy (and highly amusing) watching all the Man U fans crying like girls.......first Moyes, then Van Gaal and Jose.

Fickle footy fans at their finest !

It's pathetic to be honest.......news flash, the Fergie dream days are over !!

It's the mundane plod of top level football from here on chaps.......or.......you could always start supporting Barcelona and give everyone else's ears a rest ! Lol

Well said mate........to be honest (forget bad tackles for a minute) I have found it truly cringeworthy (and highly amusing) watching all the Man U fans crying like girls.......first Moyes, then Van Gaal and Jose.

It's the mundane plod of top level football from here on chaps.......or.......you could always start supporting Barcelona and give everyone else's ears a rest ! Lol

The thread is about Mourhino, and Rojo's tackling. Nothing to do with results or fans.

Edited by jukel123

Its funny how you only miss something when its gone . Not just because its man utd but this is my favourite tackle of all time . So much so i remember it as a standalone part of that game . Vidic was something else

Now thats what a proper CB should be . Imposing , powerfull , scary , a leader in battle . Someone you look at when your getting pegged back for ages and on the ropes and hes sticking his head on to everything . Rojos tackle shows how far we have slipped .

• Like 2

The thread is about Mourhino, and Rojo's tackling. Nothing to do with results or fans.

The thread is about Jose who just happens to manage your club and it's about his actions relating to football........it's not about if he pushed in the que down the school play is it !!

He is your manager and you are slagging him, just like you all slagged the one before that and the one before that.......come to think of it there were a few slagging Fergie too before he f****d off.

So, come on, let's have it right.

Im told those sort of 2 footed off the floor tackles are seen as a sign of weakness by players as they are more about protecting yourself than doing damage to the opponent......Mourinho would defend Jimmy Saville if he played for his side i think the majority of fans in England are sick and tired of him to be quite honest.

It's the ultimate cowards trick in football

As. Younger man the amount of slaps I've had off my managers and teachers lol for retaliating to tackles like that on me or even my team mates are endless

Personally I never saw anything wrong in walking over the tackles ankle when he was picking himself up or leaving the studs in the next time he had the ball

When I hit 30 I packed football in as the wear and tear on my ankle became chronic , after every game I'd go over on it , and started reffing

If a centre half , came through the back with a tackle , I'd book him if it was in his own half

But anyone , ever came over the ball or blindsided feet up off the floor two legged, impact or not, straight red

Bad tackles end careers , my midfield partner had a knee op at 26 from bad challenges both giving and receiving for 10 seasons of Saturday and Sunday football

Back to original topic , mourinho quite rightly defended his player . I, sure he won't be starting much after January

A pal of mines brother used to play for Millwall in the 80,s he had a reputation as a hard player,was even bought by Rangers on the strength of it....it was him who told me thats a cowards challenge he was one of these with the mindset of the harder you go in the less it hurts its when you go in half hearted you,ll get injured....i think its a shame the way tackling is being discouraged i dont really understand what Guardiola is on about this week talking about not wanting tackling in the game its as much of a skill as anything else done properly......my Bobby Moore proved what an art it can be he won every challenge he ever made and never even got his shorts dirty !

• Like 2