Shooting Insurance

Just got a little rat perm today, not expecting much as it is a new sugar beet compound so might take a while to get going but Hey Ho, who cares. The farm manager asked if I have insurance, I of course said yes...........................so I had better get some.

Now then lads, what insurance companies do you use.

Phil

Not sure about the others but this lot have a legal team who will help you out!

You get a few magazines a year and a card you can shove in your wallet.. not bad for £5 a month , surprised your not a member cos it's mainly for the shotgun lads!

post-102306-0-30368000-1481649027_thumb.jpg

Nice work with the rat perm, it won't take long for the little feckers to move in:)

Atb si

I was always a member of WAGBI before BASC took over and then a member of CPSA as it was only clay shooting for many many years, just not thought about it since I started to shoot live quarry again.

If I joined BASC, it would be as a full member to cover shotguns as well but are you all paying up front or monthly.

Phil

I was always a member of WAGBI before BASC took over and then a member of CPSA as it was only clay shooting for many many years, just not thought about it since I started to shoot live quarry again.

If I joined BASC, it would be as a full member to cover shotguns as well but are you all paying up front or monthly.

Phil

Think they ask fro payment upfront. I did anyway.