They are tyrants, they're still acting like the globalists are still in control! But you can still see the fear and concern seeping through in their faces when they get interviewed...they look worried to me.

If we are to believe Trump the USA is going to change course very soon we need to be sailing in the same direction as them, away from globalisation and a return to proper trade deals that protect jobs and industry etc.

It's all getting very crazy though, I don't see things going smoothly, I am convinced the EU is going to implode eventually unless they really make some changes....the kind they cannot make because they're trapped by their ideology.

Interesting on Trumps web page

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/trade

• Like 3

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wont lie...I want to see the EU burned to the ground and if I am going to be poorer as a result that is fine with me. I always said from day one that I just want my kids to grow up in a sovereign an

Mate, you know I respect your opinion and I have always known your are a well educated dude but I'm gonna say this again, for once it just dose not need to be that complicated.   It's the old chestn

5 years ago that would have made me quite happy...now I want more....a lot more   What would make me really happy now is a full blown right wing revolution with street lynchings of politicians and l

They are tyrants, they're still acting like the globalists are still in control! But you can still see the fear and concern seeping through in their faces when they get interviewed...they look worried to me.

If we are to believe Trump the USA is going to change course very soon we need to be sailing in the same direction as them, away from globalisation and a return to proper trade deals that protect jobs and industry etc.

It's all getting very crazy though, I don't see things going smoothly, I am convinced the EU is going to implode eventually unless they really make some changes....the kind they cannot make because they're trapped by their ideology.

The EU will throw so much of YOUR money at keeping the whole mess together that when/if it implodes it will be terrible.......and I mean terrible !!

Your grandchildrens, grandchildrens grandchildren will be paying it off.......if Indeed that mortgage has not already been brokered......which I think it probably has ;)

• Like 1

I believe the EU IS dammed if it does and dammed if it don't and they know it ...if they go hard on us it will just show a already unsettled Europe the tyrants that actually they are causing more unrest and causing other EU country's to loose valuble trade and weekening there economy's and likewise if they go easy on us other country will be quick to follow in our footsteps. ..one way or another I believe time is running out on the EU banquet they have had there fill now feck off!

I believe the EU IS dammed if it does and dammed if it don't and they know it ...if they go hard on us it will just show a already unsettled Europe the tyrants that actually they are causing more unrest and causing other EU country's to loose valuble trade and weekening there economy's and likewise if they go easy on us other country will be quick to follow in our footsteps. ..one way or another I believe time is running out on the EU banquet they have had there fill now feck off!

I wont lie...I want to see the EU burned to the ground and if I am going to be poorer as a result that is fine with me. I always said from day one that I just want my kids to grow up in a sovereign and democratic country because we're heading for full blown dictatorship at this rate....imagine if those at the top of the EU got replaced with seriously authoritarian people, there is no limit to how bad things could be in the future.

• Like 7

It was very clear from the Leave camp that to leave meant leaving the single market and stopping free movement

That is what people voted for and that is what people want

There's a bit more involved than that though isn't there?

The Leave Camp were not in a position to promise anything, simply campaign. The referendum question said nothing of the single market or whatever, in fact I distinctly remember the options after leaving being very hazy. Boris himself was really dodgy in answering exactly what it meant for free movement. You voted for that, not everybody and I'm certain the close result would not have gone our way had it been a clear choice of a hard Brexit or none, more people would have been scared into the status quo.

People certainly did not vote for no negotiations!

Exactly the referendum question never mentioned the single market, it didn't need to being part of the single market involves being an EU member or being a member in all but name, we voted out of the EU and therefore out the single market.

some interesting points being made, Junkers stated on Tuesday that if we want to trade with eu countries after we leave we have to keep our borders open to immigrants? Surely if/when we leave they no longer have a say over our country.

Then 1'o clock news remarks from european minister that major bank were leaving London and moving to Paris? scaremongering

Y.I.S Leeview

some interesting points being made, Junkers stated on Tuesday that if we want to trade with eu countries after we leave we have to keep our borders open to immigrants? Surely if/when we leave they no longer have a say over our country.

Then 1'o clock news remarks from european minister that major bank were leaving London and moving to Paris? scaremongering

Y.I.S Leeview

Trump would tax any company or bank to hell for leaving if they want to continue doing business inside the US....we should do the same

• Like 2

I am very impressed with Trumps Web page, I didn't really expect much from him when he got elected I was just happy to see another sign of globalisation collapsing. I am aware he is not even officially the president yet but so far I think he is doing an outstanding job.
  • Like 1