the eu ,,cameron gone, renzi gone, hollande going soon, poland pissing the eu off big time , oban pissing off the eu also , the eu have the dexit frogsit and swexit to think about , and last we have merkel yes merkel or mummi as her supporters call her " mummi will make it better " ffs you have plenty to answer for havnt your still a snake charming cnt , ,,,,,, and is wriggling to head off the right with a cap on migrants , ban the burkha, barriers lowered for deportation ,wanting to return certain refugees back to their homeland ,dual nationality rules changed, the list goes on , its to late mummi you fkd it win or loose , and all the wishy wasy gang will have to reap what they sow and unfortunately all those that didnt want it to happen will have to suffer , and shes still singing that show must go on the wanker

5 years ago that would have made me quite happy...now I want more....a lot more

What would make me really happy now is a full blown right wing revolution with street lynchings of politicians and liberals lol

Edit 'LOL' added just in case anyone's watching ha ha

Sadly the longer things go on as they are the more that kind of action will be required and when the thugs take over we will be back in the dark ages. Who said history repeats...

the last 20 years has shown that polite behavior and protests do nothing (half a million people marched to stop the hunting with dogs ban, it did nothing)....violence is the only solution.

The left and muslims are violent and always get their own way....the worm is turning

• Like 4

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wont lie...I want to see the EU burned to the ground and if I am going to be poorer as a result that is fine with me. I always said from day one that I just want my kids to grow up in a sovereign an

Mate, you know I respect your opinion and I have always known your are a well educated dude but I'm gonna say this again, for once it just dose not need to be that complicated.   It's the old chestn

5 years ago that would have made me quite happy...now I want more....a lot more   What would make me really happy now is a full blown right wing revolution with street lynchings of politicians and l

the eu ,,cameron gone, renzi gone, hollande going soon, poland pissing the eu off big time , oban pissing off the eu also , the eu have the dexit frogsit and swexit to think about , and last we have merkel yes merkel or mummi as her supporters call her " mummi will make it better " ffs you have plenty to answer for havnt your still a snake charming cnt , ,,,,,, and is wriggling to head off the right with a cap on migrants , ban the burkha, barriers lowered for deportation ,wanting to return certain refugees back to their homeland ,dual nationality rules changed, the list goes on , its to late mummi you fkd it win or loose , and all the wishy wasy gang will have to reap what they sow and unfortunately all those that didnt want it to happen will have to suffer , and shes still singing that show must go on the wanker

5 years ago that would have made me quite happy...now I want more....a lot more

What would make me really happy now is a full blown right wing revolution with street lynchings of politicians and liberals lol

Edit 'LOL' added just in case anyone's watching ha ha

Sadly the longer things go on as they are the more that kind of action will be required and when the thugs take over we will be back in the dark ages. Who said history repeats...

the last 20 years has shown that polite behavior and protests do nothing (half a million people marched to stop the hunting with dogs ban, it did nothing)....violence is the only solution.

The left and muslims are violent and always get their own way....the worm is turning

Pressure groups don't work,but the threat of Ukip gaining mass electoral support scared our establishment enough to give us an EU referendum.

If they keep pressing and gain some power then at least the 'patriotic working class' as Nuttal calls us will have representation and influence,it doesn't have to be Ukip,I have a feeling they'll go down hill soon and another patriotic movement will step up.

But violence isn't the order of the day..yet,mass support needs to come first and you don't get that (in a first world country) by being violent.

MPs voted last night that article 50 must be invoked by March 31 2017. This means the process of leaving the EU must be underway by that point

https://www.rt.com/uk/369545-uk-parliament-article-50-vote/

51 SNP, 23 Labour, 5 Lib Dems, 3 SDLP, 3 Plaid, 2 Independents, 1 Green (Caroline Lucas), 1 Tory (Ken Clarke) voted against the the result of the referendum and starting the process of leaving the EU. Something to remember when they next ask for your vote.

Good news, hopefully....

• Like 1

I'm not sure this is going to put everything to bed...they keep going on about negotiations and access to the single market. There shouldn't be any negotiation and we voted to leave the single market.

Until we are out I'm staying skeptical

• Like 2

I'm not sure this is going to put everything to bed...they keep going on about negotiations and access to the single market. There shouldn't be any negotiation and we voted to leave the single market.

Until we are out I'm staying skeptical

If that had been the choice we would almost certainly have lost the referendum. People voted out with different things in mind, you can't expect the government or parliament for that matter to just go with one view.

There are many different ways of going about leaving the EU, the referendum gave no truly democratic indication to our politicians on how to do that. Just that that's what the electorate want.

I said long before the vote that it was only the beginning and if folks think that turning up on a thursday and stamping an X would fix everything then they're delusional. Politics never ends and I hope the days of leaving 'representatives' to it are behind us.

Frankly there should have been a general election electing MPs on Brexit mandates. That way the electorate could make it clear what Brexit they want and put representatives in place to make it happen. Unfortunately our political system is so f****d that the electorate would probably end up putting a load of Europhiles in!

• Like 1

It was very clear from the Leave camp that to leave meant leaving the single market and stopping free movement

That is what people voted for and that is what people want

There's a bit more involved than that though isn't there?

The Leave Camp were not in a position to promise anything, simply campaign. The referendum question said nothing of the single market or whatever, in fact I distinctly remember the options after leaving being very hazy. Boris himself was really dodgy in answering exactly what it meant for free movement. You voted for that, not everybody and I'm certain the close result would not have gone our way had it been a clear choice of a hard Brexit or none, more people would have been scared into the status quo.

People certainly did not vote for no negotiations!

• Like 1

See, not digging anyone out, but this is how they get you.....soft Brexit ?.......hard Brexit ?

None of those phrases were used in the lead up to the vote so why the f**k are we talking about them now?......they put it in your head, that's why !

It was an in/out vote......it's no more complicated than that and nor should it be.

They have been pulling our pants down for years by bullshitting that everything is "ever so complicated and we need to trust them to get the best deal".....f**k off with all that, just do as you are f***ing told and hurry up about it.

Don't beleive the hype ! ;)

• Like 2

It was very clear from the Leave camp that to leave meant leaving the single market and stopping free movement

The Leave Camp were not in a position to promise anything, simply campaign. The referendum question said nothing of the single market or whatever, in fact I distinctly remember the options after leaving being very hazy. Boris himself was really dodgy in answering exactly what it meant for free movement. You voted for that, not everybody and I'm certain the close result would not have gone our way had it been a clear choice of a hard Brexit or none, more people would have been scared into the status quo.

I wouldent be surprised if they release plans for a super hard brexit so everyone freaks and freely give them the nod to water it right down .
  • Like 1

See, not digging anyone out, but this is how they get you.....soft Brexit ?.......hard Brexit ?

None of those phrases were used in the lead up to the vote so why the f**k are we talking about them now?......they put it in your head, that's why !

It was an in/out vote......it's no more complicated than that and nor should it be.

They have been pulling our pants down for years by bullshitting that everything is "ever so complicated and we need to trust them to get the best deal".....f**k off with all that, just do as you are f***ing told and hurry up about it.

Don't beleive the hype ! ;)

How can you say that, Norway are out of the EU, would you be happy with us putting ourselves in their position? f**k NO!

There are a shit ton of options that would keep us out of the EU. We need the one that best suits us as a country, one that gives us the best economic prospects while at the same time addresses the political situation we are in.

We want out of the trade constraints of the single market so as to stimulate greater non-EU trade but surely want a favorable deal to maintain access to it?

We want Parliament to be sovereign and therefore control of our borders but would we not accept a deal perhaps where student visas are more easily granted in return for freer trade?

There's a lot to figure out and non of that was addressed by the referendum.

• Like 1

There's plenty of countries without 'free trade deals', including the USA, Russia and China...that doesn't mean they can't trade with the EU.

The EU has to continue to trade with us or it's will implode within 1-2 years

I wouldent be surprised if they release plans for a super hard brexit so everyone freaks and freely give them the nod to water it right down .

That is exactly what they are doing in my opinion

That is exactly what they are doing in my opinion

Ok it is the guardian I admit but.... https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/dec/08/britain-hard-brexit-theresa-may-limit-damage Edited by kanny