• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Police attempt to 'hard stop' a career criminal, who has a long record, including a history of violence - he is known to carry guns and has been involved in large scale drug trafficking. Intelligence

Thats the difference...... proper people who make a success from a criminal life want you to think they are straight normal people whereas gun toting hardmen who have never left the estate want you to

I can understand his mum and family being upset about his death, but when 'the 'community' hold candlelit vigils and cry "police brutality", my understanding goes out the window....   Why are they s

Anything involving a gang of small crew why you think they got the Hatton garden crew so quickly the man they couldn't find was the grass living in whitness protection shceme now most likely

It didn't help one of them driving back the second night in his own motor! Haha
Did not know that lol
Think they used there own phones also ....devil is in the detail lol
I read the book about the hatton garden mob according to that one even bought some of the tools needed on his own credit card,

There's a book already?

Ye mate sexy beasts they call it I read it wile sunbathing in Rhodes not a bad read tbh. lol

Anything involving a gang of small crew why you think they got the Hatton garden crew so quickly the man they couldn't find was the grass living in whitness protection shceme now most likely

It didn't help one of them driving back the second night in his own motor! Haha
Did not know that lol
Think they used there own phones also ....devil is in the detail lol
I read the book about the hatton garden mob according to that one even bought some of the tools needed on his own credit card,

There's a book already?

Ye mate sexy beasts they call it I read it wile sunbathing in Rhodes not a bad read tbh. lol

It's good to have an easy going read while relaxing in the sun :-) its been a while for me :-(

• Like 1