Lamping Competion

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what a unique and intresting concept,,, i know a chap down cornwall,,owns a good bit of ground with alot of game on,,,big in to his whippet crosses and lamping a few bits and bobs....i bet he would

Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.   If you want to rise money for charity, all chuck £20 in the pot. Have a sweepstake, the pot goes to the winners charity of choice.   Then just keep on

Thinking off throwing a lamping competion in kent all would be welcome it would be £25 entry fee all the money would go to a UK based children's charity apart from a little bit off money to buy first

Couldn't you have say six entry's in Kent six in the midlands six in the West Country and six in Devon Cornwall draw them out of a hat then draw out who's permission the run is on until you have a winner from each area then a final on the permission in Kent as he is the organiser to see the winner ten rabbits each 20 for the final everyone use there own lamps then there is no arguments or excuses and as its for charity it should be alright I think it's a good idea

Yeah between us all we should have enough permission to run the person you draw in heat how I think it should work all counties have 20 dogs enterd the first round in each countie would be ten lots off two the it would go down five lots of 2 then there would be 5 dogs left run each other dog till there are two left them then to go through to the all countie runs

If competing in a lamping match ,,it has to be done on time ,,rather than the amount,,,as some nights the weather might not favour and ull could struggle to get ur set amount

But they will be running in turn and suppose one man sees more game than the other if you go by time it wouldn't be fair

Couldn't you have say six entry's in Kent six in the midlands six in the West Country and six in Devon Cornwall draw them out of a hat then draw out who's permission the run is on until you have a winner from each area then a final on the permission in Kent as he is the organiser to see the winner ten rabbits each 20 for the final everyone use there own lamps then there is no arguments or excuses and as its for charity it should be alright I think it's a good idea

six in the west country and six in devon and cornwall ..... :icon_eek::laugh:

Where I'm from mate the West Country is Bristol and Somerset haha

• Like 1