Blockwork Price

I charge £19.50 per block but when work is slow I do them for £16.50 each.

Jesus.

I'm hoping to get a breeze block man shed built soon. At those prices I might build it in wood

Feck me you boys are cheap, why ain't you available when I need more brickies !

My lads are on £15 a square metre 4" jointed, and £17-50 for the 6" jointed.

However.....I charge £18-£20 for the 4 inch, and £22 for the 6 inch, some places I can get away with more, some places a little less, I have been told many many times that I am either on par with other quotes, or just under ! Then you get the lying b*****ds who always try and say your over and they can get it cheaper, well were fully booked up on the bricklaying for 9 months, so I tell them to jog on, they almost always pay what I'm asking, that proves they cannot get it cheaper.

I still believe in 'mates rates'

• Like 1

However.....I charge £18-£20 for the 4 inch, and £22 for the 6 inch, some places I can get away with more, some places a little less, I have been told many many times that I am either on par with other quotes, or just under ! Then you get the lying b*****ds who always try and say your over and they can get it cheaper, well were fully booked up on the bricklaying for 9 months, so I tell them to jog on, they almost always pay what I'm asking, that proves they cannot get it cheaper.

is that mtr rate measured right threw the openings mate or measured whats laid.?

is that mtr rate measured right threw the openings mate or measured whats laid.?

What's laid, depending what it is the openings are included and count as gables. Ie, the building is measured upto wall plate including Windows and that's your price, not always the case, but that's a general rule of thumb for house bashing