Scopes

I have a Airmax ,better than the sidewinder SR pro and not that bad in low light either but there again the sidewinder was good in low light too , not like some of the MTC range of scopes

If i was looking for another new scope it would be Airmax ,without a shadow of doubt , brilliant scope

• Like 3

I have the Airmax4-16 ×50 30sf and love it! Not so sure how it compares to others in low light but it's a seriously accurate scope! It's fine ret might not suit some but it does me dawn and dusk with the red ir on no problem.

Bunny 51 yards and Maggie 58..

Q8dc0Nm.jpg

lZthH6P.jpg

Edited by steg
  • Like 5

I have the Airmax4-16 ×50 30sf and love it! Not so sure how it compares to others in low light but it's a seriously accurate scope! It's fine ret might not suit some but it does me dawn and dusk with the red ir on no problem.

Bunny 51 yards and Maggie 58..Q8dc0Nm.jpglZthH6P.jpg

Great images.

• 4 weeks later...

Good choice Toby :thumbs:

Sorry mate, I should have commented on this when you first asked.

I love these Airmax scopes (Sidewinders are a VERY close second) - nice fine reticle and clear glass.

Atb

its ok mate i think ive made a good choice il see if i can get out tomorrow to zero it weather permitted ?
  • Like 1

My own air max, in fact all three, are mint, even at low light, even with there 32mm front ends.

As an edit, thee only optic I would know swop them for is a viper connect. Another one. Or a Simmons whitetail classic... for the 30 minute advantage, of course :)

• Like 1