Whippet Section Needed, Whos With Me ?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good idea.   Maybe the section could close November to March when it's too cold for whippets and reopen in the spring ?

In all seriousness...there is some lovely gear out there for them...... 

Posted Images

I like whippets, its there attention seeking owners i dislike, ooooo look at me iv got a whippet, we need our own section because we keep bag chasers

i get that your looking for someone to take the bait. but on a serious note. every pure bred working animal has its enthusiasts . be it a racing / coursing greyhound , saluki, whippet, pitbulls, ect . and when you get into pure breeds people like to talk breeding / pedigrees , what blood clicks with what blood, what certain lines have to offer or take away from others . it has very little to do with "look what ive got" and more to do with a common interest and for me.. learning more about other types of whippets that I might never get to hunt along side. a.t.b brenner

• Like 1

Which ones have the thinnest skin ... which ones die quickest in the cold ... which ones break their bones easiest ... the list is endless lol .......

haha ken :thumbs: , i had little none ped bitch was good racer and not bad in the lamp had few rabbits the males at the track knock on to 32 lb there tough little buggers , a lad had 2 males ran them on fox , you can see bit of staff in them :yes: , i prefer the none ped to the ped , but thats just me, dont mind a sec for none ped whippets,i used like the racing with them , i tried buck at racing he preferred to chase the other dog and not the lure , the big daft bugger :D

Which ones have the thinnest skin ... which ones die quickest in the cold ... which ones break their bones easiest ... the list is endless lol .......

have to admit , even though im a fan of whippets, I look forward to your posts re whippets. I allways get a laugh out of them. and lets call a spade a spade, there are whippets alive that add fuel to your fire but .. that said , thankfully it has not been my experience with mine or the few ive been out with .

can we get socks put up as the guru abit like dear deadre from the sun , he can answer all those whippy questions like where can i buy little boots to keep my whippets feet warm? how can i put stamina into a whippet? , and at the end of each month socks can give away as a prize one of his fitness inventions that bolts to the back of the motor thats about as usefull as a chocolate teapot :yes:

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 8

can we get socks put up as the guru abit like dear deadre from the sun , he can answer all those whippy questions like where can i buy little boots to keep my whippets feet warm? how can i put stamina into a whippet? , and at the end of each month socks can give away as a prize one of his fitness inventions that bolts to the back of the motor thats about as usefull as a chocolate teapot :yes:

Take the piss all you want he's made 2.5 grand selling them to the day walkers ,and next month he's meeting lord sugar for business talks.

• Like 3

Take the piss all you want he's made 2.5 grand selling them to the day walkers ,and next month he's meeting lord sugar for business talks.

here dont be taking the piss dean lol you know there about as usefull as an ashtray on a motorbike :laugh: but dont tell anyone