Toughest Part Of The Country.......

Must admit it does look like ol Dogfox has lost his nut a bit on here lately which is a shame as i recollect sharing a few decent natters about boxing and suchlike......but it dont help when a bunch of divs are egging him on like little children trying to get the naughty kid in more trouble if the geezers going to self combust let him do it on his own.

• Like 4

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

May surprise some but I would say Cornwall ,I went to a pub there once and ordered the coq. a vin and they offered me a Merlot to accompany it !!!!imagine !!

It was funny for a while....now it's getting embarrassing....you all sound as bad as each other.

Must admit it does look like ol Dogfox has lost his nut a bit on here lately which is a shame as i recollect sharing a few decent natters about boxing and suchlike......but it dont help when a bunch o

Posted Images

Not lost nothing, just giving the ladies a bit back but I can see me getting banned while the fairies get a pat on the back.....

Gnasher I've seen you get a bit worked up when folk on here put your back up, no biggie is it. I've asked the girls to take it to PM because I've just been banned but I guess they want the teachers to see how clever they are.

Edited by DogFox123

Not lost nothing, just giving the ladies a bit back but I can see me getting banned while the fairies get a pat on the back.....

Gnasher I've seen you get a bit worked up when folk on here put your back up, no biggie is it. I've asked the girls to take it to PM because I've just been banned but I guess they want the teachers to see how clever they are.

Why not just ignore it and contribute what you want to

Aye so I get banned for giving the ladies a bit back yet they can type what they like with no warnings, sums this country up atm this place.

I beg your pardon gnasher but if i got his back up over nothing on the internet he must be unstable.i personally find it funny,just stupid banter.i have/would not report anybody either but she's brought all this on herself.don't ban him mods.

It wasn't nothing though was it ya clown, of course you don't have a clue what started the ball rolling.. You're just an idiot that likes to make wise cracks for likes.

• Like 1

I beg your pardon gnasher but if i got his back up over nothing on the internet he must be unstable.i personally find it funny,just stupid banter.i have/would not report anybody either but she's brought all this on herself.don't ban him mods.

It wasn't nothing though was it ya clown, of course you don't have a clue what started the ball rolling.. You're just an idiot that likes to make wise cracks for likes.
At the risk of being accused of being a "div" iirc you were the one threatening to rape people's mothers.

At the risk of being accused of being a "div" iirc you were the one threatening to rape people's mothers.

he can have ago on mine only if he's really brave though.she's a big woman.her name is ginger thatch.lots of likes please.

Edited by ginger beard

Yes you are being a div, please show me where I threatened to rape people's mothers. Be original for God's sake instead of just repeating drivel you've heard from one of the ladies.

People who attack a screen name are like water off a ducks back but folk who attack your personal life yes theres no excuse for that not to be done personally......but it sounds like your throwing down a blanket challenge to any and everyone mate.

No pardon to beg here mate just saying what i see thats all its none of my business.

Oh well fair enough i didnt know that....f**k this im out of here anyway i never was any good at that peace keeping lark !

Dog fox jumps at the slightest little remark offering to fight anybody and giving he's address out its crazy with someone like that the windup merchants are having a field day

No no no, not true at all. I've given my address to a couple that got too personal for my liking, big difference....