Toughest Part Of The Country......part Deux

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't this be settled over Paper Sticks Scissors . . Ok then take the paper out just scissors & sticks . . f**k-it take the scissors out . . Right all bring your sticks & meet up at the next f

Put me down for the heavyweight division.........!   ....unless you've got a division for "over-the-hill, fat ba5tard with the reaction speed of something that recently died".......   ....and 10 m

Posted Images

As I said talks cheap, I'm still waiting for you to show me this grand I'll be taking off you

Talks is cheap hahaha, I've given you my number, my address and you still haven't got the minerals to come see me. After seeing that little ferret face of yours there's no surprise really ??

I think he's realised he looked like a prat on the other thread so now he's trying to make it look like he's really just winding up

Who's on the wind up ya pudding, I stand by what I said... go on ya can tell Socks for me

I don't know socks and we rarely agree on anything on here but you are going on like a teenager who can't get his own way

Your a mouthpiece, plain and simple, your laughing faces and hahaha's make me think your laughing at your own jokes that no one else finds funny, and the fact youre on here at all hours makes me think you have few friends or a social life, and all your pictures on Facebook are of you and your missus which confirms you've got no mates

Your a mouthpiece, plain and simple, your laughing faces and hahaha's make me think your laughing at your own jokes that no one else finds funny, and the fact youre on here at all hours makes me think you have few friends or a social life, and all your pictures on Facebook are of you and your missus which confirms you've got no mates

I got a pm off him wanting to be mates even gave me his adress.