Syria, Who's Right And Who's Wrong?

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

personally I think the west is arming every raving looney in the desert to overthrow Assad without getting there hands dirty, and Russia are helping an elected leader as written in most of the war law

The Middle East has thousands of years of tribal and family allegiances. Through marriage , political or military superiority. it is the way of the Society. The low levels of Education in Saudia one

The middle east is a bloody complicated place. Yes, to the outsider, the people are basic and simple but, they operate on a system of morals and honour that has become alien to us now.   Of course

Twitter is hilarious right now..the usual suspects crowing about how this is the end of humanity etc

This is what I don't understand about a lot of people, isis are beheading people, terrorist attacks on innocent people in places far from Syria, stating that they will force sharia law,sex slaves, etc and people claim it is the end of humanity to end their regime. How stupid are these people. Assad is no angel but I cannot see how anyone but a Sunni extremist could support isis.
  • Like 1

Twitter is hilarious right now..the usual suspects crowing about how this is the end of humanity etc

This is what I don't understand about a lot of people, isis are beheading people, terrorist attacks on innocent people in places far from Syria, stating that they will force sharia law,sex slaves, etc and people claim it is the end of humanity to end their regime. How stupid are these people. Assad is no angel but I cannot see how anyone but a Sunni extremist could support isis.

Assad's Syria was by all accounts a very nice to visit, good food, secular, alcohol available and nice women....that is from all the Arabs I worked with. Compared to what the US and Saudi's had planned for it Assad is by far the best choice.

Funny how our news wont talk about Libya any more....from what I was told by one of the Libyan guys I worked with (and lives in Tripoli) it's still very dangerous and barely functioning.

• Like 2

Looks like all over now, they're allowing the terrorists to leave with their small arms then they will probably go home to Saudi/Europe. Plenty of terrorist attacks to come I imagine.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/militants-surrender-east-aleppo-map/

Looks like it's all kicked off again... According to the BBC :hmm:

Looks like all over now, they're allowing the terrorists to leave with their small arms then they will probably go home to Saudi/Europe. Plenty of terrorist attacks to come I imagine.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/militants-surrender-east-aleppo-map/

Looks like it's all kicked off again... According to the BBC :hmm:

Think I'll stick to the Iranian news lol it's more accurate that the Beeb

An interesting development

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/us-cancels-weapons-transfers-saudi-over-yemen-campaign-1781281631

"We have made clear that US security cooperation is not a blank cheque," a senior administration official told AFP, voicing concerns about how Riyadh is carrying out its war against Houthi rebels.

It's not going well on the jerermy vine show he's been trying to get a angle on Russia and assad but every call he's had has been in support of Russia and assad.

I listened to it. He's a cnut as well.

Cheers, D.

• Like 2

MSM are starting to get seriously discredited the last few years on everything from wars to brexit, they are going to need a new strategy to bullshit the public because more and more are seeing through their lies and misinformation

I think it's too late for them to be honest, they're all blinded by ideology and they all live in an echo-chamber

MSM are starting to get seriously discredited the last few years on everything from wars to brexit, they are going to need a new strategy to bullshit the public because more and more are seeing through their lies and misinformation

I think it's too late for them to be honest, they're all blinded by ideology and they all live in an echo-chamber

There new strategy will be internet control its already started with the fake news scandals. ..they can't have us finding stuff out for ourselves now can they .... there the cnuts guilty of false news.
  • Like 3

There new strategy will be internet control its already started with the fake news scandals. ..they can't have us finding stuff out for ourselves now can they .... there the cnuts guilty of false news.

Already happening :)