Syria, Who's Right And Who's Wrong?

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

personally I think the west is arming every raving looney in the desert to overthrow Assad without getting there hands dirty, and Russia are helping an elected leader as written in most of the war law

The Middle East has thousands of years of tribal and family allegiances. Through marriage , political or military superiority. it is the way of the Society. The low levels of Education in Saudia one

The middle east is a bloody complicated place. Yes, to the outsider, the people are basic and simple but, they operate on a system of morals and honour that has become alien to us now.   Of course

Let's see what happens......

Indeed it's very interesting.

Aleppo is going to fall 100% and that is a major blow to the Saudi/CIA team.

The Turks seem to be putting contingencies in to place by invading AL Bab.....they claim to stop ISIS but more likely they're trying to stop the Kurdish forces linking up across the southern Syria/Turkish border.

Palmyra was attacked by a large force of ISIS who were drive from Mosul....allegedly they were allowed to escape and pushed back in to Syria.....I think that is credible

• Like 1

Aye, bad news about Palmyra. Supposedly four thousand ISIS jihadists faced a battalion of Syrian militia. Give it time, the momentum is with the Syrian army, and once Aleppo falls that'll free up their best units such as the Tiger Forces.

Another good one source for Syria and Yemen info is Al Masdar News. It's allegedly Yemini but pro Iranian. What I find fascinating is how they're more honest on certain subjects that our MSM...

https://www.almasdarnews.com/

The also ran the story everyone else ignored how a State of the art US Littoral Support Ship HSV2 leased from the US to the Qataris was destroyed in a missile attack off the coast of Yemen

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/5404/hsv-2-swift-destroyed-off-yemeni-coast-by-anti-ship-missile

I suppose anything to humiliate the 'empire' lol

• Like 1

Although the Russians and Co are supposed to be the bad guys they've repeatedly let the jihadists give up and leave various pockets often with their weapons...a stark contrast to the western supported 'rebels' who tend to chop off heads

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/jihadists-begin-complete-withdrawal-east-aleppo/

• Like 1

Oil shot up today with a surprise Saudi announcement that they were willing to cut production even more....I said 2+ years ago that the drop in oil price and Syria campaign were interlinked. Aleppo recaptured but ISIS recapturing Palmyra....lots of geopolitical stuff going on....I doubt we'll know exactly what for a few years.

oil.PNG

I haven't had the chance to watch the news lately. I don't know if that's good or bad?

Probably a pointless exercise these days...if 2016 has shown anything it is the MSM is dead and needs to be replaced.

Looks like Aleppo is now almost entirely liberated, most of the so called rebels have been allowed to leave the city and have left behind small numbers which aren't going to last very long.

It's been an interesting ride, I didn't think Assad or Syria was going to survive this but they did.

The BBC are calling it a meltdown of humanity but the cheering crowds like pretty happy about it.