Disney Land Florida 6K

I've just booked a holiday for our lass and the bairn to go to Disney land /there prices are mad cost me 6.000 for them to go I can't go as I was a naughty lad in my younger days thank fu.k for that how much would it of cost me for 3 of USS/how can they charge these prices

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nope, getting the price for memories is the problem

You either have a few quid kicking about or are unhinged RT......

True enough   You can make some great memories with just a tent and a campfire too though

Posted Images

I've just booked a holiday for our lass and the bairn to go to Disney land /there prices are mad cost me 6.000 for them to go I can't go as I was a naughty lad in my younger days thank fu.k for that how much would it of cost me for 3 of USS/how can they charge these prices

i was there Easter, great place, there's kiosks in the street that sell cheaper tickets as there may only be 2 days left on them. A lot of tickets pre booked can last up to a week so get seen one day and sold to the street vendors, who sell them at discount prices. That's how we're doing it next time, for us 3 Disney was over 500 dollars for 2 days. We're going the discount route next time lol

You either have a few quid kicking about or are unhinged RT......
  • Like 1

The things you do for your kids/but no doubt all of USS dads would do it/anyway I'd have to stay at home anyway I need to look after all of my breeding birds of prey/but I hear its a nice place/I've told my daughter I want lots of pictures

f**k ma boab. A was planning on going next year. Not at that price though

next time I go I'm hunting hawwwwwg with bow n arrow. Done the bass fishing fecking brill

I went as a kid never done any of that. How much you talking to go and do that kinda of thing if you don't mind me asking

f**k ma boab. A was planning on going next year. Not at that price though

next time I go I'm hunting hawwwwwg with bow n arrow. Done the bass fishing fecking brill

I went as a kid never done any of that. How much you talking to go and do that kinda of thing if you don't mind me asking

hog hunting, 200 dollars for a days hunting, shoot as many as you can find or hit, hog are a massive problem over there, the bass fishing we chartered a pro fisherman and he supplied everything and boat for 3 of us for about 360 dollars for a day. He was a great redneck lolol similar views, and we had a great catch too

Mrs wants to go with the kids . When her parents split up when she was young her mum took her and she still talks about it . Was a huge part of her childhood. Going to go Paris but that's still stupid stupid price . Don't want to go just yet after all the shit in France recently tho