A Cocker

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a friend who has bought direct from AC, he had no problem parting with the money and AC had no problem taking it so I can't see why it has f**k all to do with people on here the man spent a li

There's an old saying,dont believe all your told and only half of what you see.

I don't come on here often these days as most of you are full of shit and the whole forum is like a broken record. AC is a true gent,3yrs ago id no dogs at all and was ony arse,AC rang me to offer me

You're a gas man Pablo.

I made a comment on another thread that I thought a lot of a certain mans breeding. Something I was entitled to do as I have dug with the man, seen dogs from him and dug to over a dozen terriers that were half his breeding. Maybe a couple of hundred digs.

You replied abusing me with a couple of ineligible ,pure nonsense posts of gibberish, as is quiet common of you.

Yet, here you are giving your expert opinion on a mans line where you keep mentioning terriers the man didn't even breed.

What gave it away for me was when you mentioned that the gentleman had "probably" made one outcross in forty years.

That tells me that you've never spoke to the gentleman about his line of dogs.

Yet, you seem to know them inside out.

You ooze bullshit Pabs.

I await your gibberish reply.[/quotoe]said it because sounded like you we're going start blowing your own trumpet ,this time about his dogs crossed ,so I was right , you where blowing your own hole. I know ac breeding as good as i need to/ makes no differenc of concern to me , and not for me to spout or be a expert. I also know and saw his line and how the getting on with genuine lads .again not for me to say , and believe me the good men an dogs , hunters but the dont work computers or sell dogs

Well, you didn't let me down on the gibberish reply.

You say it's not up to you to talk of the mans breeding.

You have 5 posts on page 3 alone of this thread ?????????????????????

I made one small post on the other thread where I said the other mans line was a good family.

Then you let fly with a load of abuse.

As for blowing my own trumpet. Your posts indicate that you're one doing the blow.

I'll leave it at that as I just wanted to point out to you Pabs that you made a hypocrite out of yourself within 24 hours, but then again, I have a funny feeling that every morning when you turn on your computer you look at your previous nights post and say "OH f**k".

Also I hope A.C. is having a good laugh reading this, in fact I know he is.

• Like 3

All I know Neil is the a lot you don't know about good dogs and that are going well, familys of dogs and nothing kept if no good for the job.if you met them you really could say something , if you were honest . after you would be stuck for words

Well, you didn't let me down on the gibberish reply.

You say it's not up to you to talk of the mans breeding.

You have 5 posts on page 3 alone of this thread ?????????????????????

I made one small post on the other thread where I said the other mans line was a good family.

Then you let fly with a load of abuse.

As for blowing my own trumpet. Your posts indicate that you're one doing the blow.

I'll leave it at that as I just wanted to point out to you Pabs that you made a hypocrite out of yourself within 24 hours, but then again, I have a funny feeling that every morning when you turn on your computer you look at your previous nights post and say "OH f**k".

Also I hope A.C. is having a good laugh reading this, in fact I know he is.

anyway the was a lad on here months ago on the other thread saying all shit about me and letting on to you .what did his dogs and pictures have to do with what you just said about not ac breed them . you said fk all to him. Except be nice when he put it to you

Poor ould pabs lands himself in some shit on here lol.u must be some man to take the Shiite thats trown at you

glad some one feels sorry for me. If i listened to some them lies id never be able to get out bed in the morning.some like the hunting po po , doing job for the filth. Carry on with ya thread and you know well as me loads people have these dogs .most good ones dont post about them. Fair play .

i was reading on facebok a month or so back a lad with a pup direct off A.C said it was 450 and he drove down from the top of the north down to carlow to fetch it .. a good friend of mine works with his son and he said when he asked fira pup the price was big also

probably not ac himself but other people who have SOME of his breeding are selling them for big money as soon as the bitches are in heat there bred.

• Like 2