Ethnics In The Countryside

your the one saying we're all the same, not me. I believe there's differences more than just colour of skin. Even a mutation means we're not all the same

All these examples you've given as examples of racial superiority/inferiority are non starters. The advantage of dark skin is protection from the suns rays. The advantage of white skin is that it absorbs Vitamin D from sunlight. Paler skin is more prevalent the further you move from the equator because of the inclement weather. The fact that you tan in sunlight is your bodies response to elevated levels of Vitamin D and it's actually a protection mechanism that regulates how much sunlight you should absorb. That's why you will burn, and Axum won't but it's also why Axum might have to take Vitamin D supplements and you won't, based on current geography.

Race is 100% down to melanin in the skin. Nothing more. Nothing less.

i know that, but you say we're all the same bar colour, I say there's more than colour that separates us, and that's down to isolation in different continents. Which means we're Homo sapiens yes but different in ways.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bred a litter of ferrets about 4 year ago..and a mixed race lad came for some,,,he was from Lancashire ,,or Manchester way if I remember right,,,I think he comes on here,,but keeps out of all the di

Some clever stuff on here regarding origin of our species and such but no one seems to have mentioned the possible existence of sub-species of humans still living today in remote areas. The Sasquatch

My kids are mixed race 7 of them my one lad is really bang into his lurchers terriers fishing etc couple the other lads drift in & out but I've shown them all what I do the girls could all skin a

Posted Images

i know that, but you say we're all the same bar colour, I say there's more than colour that separates us, and that's down to isolation in different continents. Which means we're Homo sapiens yes but different in ways.

The genetic variety within our species is immense. We are massively different, I agree! But race is 100% down to melanin in the skin and it's purely a solar defense mechanism. Nothing more. Nothing less. The fact that people try to equate it with intelligence is staggeringly naive.

The genetic variety within our species is immense. We are massively different, I agree! But race is 100% down to melanin in the skin and it's purely a solar defense mechanism. Nothing more. Nothing less. The fact that people try to equate it with intelligence is staggeringly naive.

is that right? Then why when the slave traders that went to Africa and took the blacks against their will, which I don't agree with either about taking them as slaves. They went to tribes living in mud huts very primitively thinking people's. They didn't go into cities like in Europe or have to scale great walls like the Chinese built. Or break into pyramids like Egyptians built. So how is there no difference in intelligence or evolution or advanced mindset?? Again I admire the African tribes as they live in a less complicated world than us. But to say that tribes from Africa 500 yrs ago were on a par with the Chinese, Europeans of 500 yrs ago I say different

is that right?

Yes.

Seriously. I could write you a thesis on why but you'll never read it. Even the juicy stuff that goes in with Leopold II. If you genuinely want to know why you're dead wrong you'll read up on it somewhere else but I'm betting heavily that you don't really give a shit either way. That's how bias confirmation works and even what we're doing now is a chapter in the 2000 + Edition of behavioural traits of Homo sapiens.

When you want to look down on other cultures contributions to human development, don't forget to add your own personal contributions also. Again I'm willing to bet heavily that apart from raising kids, and arguing on the internet, you're pretty much drifting along like the rest of us. Me included. We both won a lottery where we happened to be born in a place where conquest and exploitation happens in a very limited spectrum. That doesn't make us better, just lucky. We only have to contend with things like diabetes and lung cancer.

Sorry to socks for hijacking the thread. Probs better to start another based on differences in the human species.

That I can agree on! :laugh:

• Like 3

is that right?

Yes.

Seriously. I could write you a thesis on why but you'll never read it. Even the juicy stuff that goes in with Leopold II. If you genuinely want to know why you're dead wrong you'll read up on it somewhere else but I'm betting heavily that you don't really give a shit either way. That's how bias confirmation works and even what we're doing now is a chapter in the 2000 + Edition of behavioural traits of Homo sapiens.

When you want to look down on other cultures contributions to human development, don't forget to add your own personal contributions also. Again I'm willing to bet heavily that apart from raising kids, and arguing on the internet, you're pretty much drifting along like the rest of us. Me included. We both won a lottery where we happened to be born in a place where conquest and exploitation happens in a very limited spectrum. That doesn't make us better, just lucky. We only have to contend with things like diabetes and lung cancer.

Sorry to socks for hijacking the thread. Probs better to start another based on differences in the human species.

how do you know I'm dead wrong? The scientists always speculate where the 1st humans evolved on the planet, but how do they really know? Now they're saying the Australian aborignie is the oldest so now we don't come from Africa? And if the garden is in Iraq then we evolved from Sumerians not Africans so science is always contradicting itself. The only thing science knows is that we evolved from a common ancestor but they don't know where abouts.

is that right?

Yes.

how do you know I'm dead wrong? The scientists always speculate where the 1st humans evolved on the planet, but how do they really know? Now they're saying the Australian aborignie is the oldest so now we don't come from Africa? And if the garden is in Iraq then we evolved from Sumerians not Africans so science is always contradicting itself. The only thing science knows is that we evolved from a common ancestor but they don't know where abouts.

From what I understand Abos are the oldest humans out of Africa. Basically when they walked to Oz the coastlines along the way were very different (ice age) estimates range but 400ft is the respected average sea level difference. The evidence of their journey is now underwater. They were the first homosapien wave (previous waves of "humans" being australopithecus etc) so technically Abos DNA is from a branch which separated from Africa before the rest of humanity but they're still family ?

• Like 1

is that right?

Yes.

From what I understand Abos are the oldest humans out of Africa. Basically when they walked to Oz the coastlines along the way were very different (ice age) estimates range but 400ft is the respected average sea level difference. The evidence of their journey is now underwater. They were the first homosapien wave (previous waves of "humans" being australopithecus etc) so technically Abos DNA is from a branch which separated from Africa before the rest of humanity but they're still family

yes but we have differences were not the same, yes we're humans but we do things differently we think differently, we are not the same, if you breed a Pomeranian with a chow chow you ain't going to get Alaskan malamute or get a dog that works like a malamute why? Because they're not the same. What about the Sherpas that live around Everest ? They're not the same as Europeans? They have evolved to be able to live at high altitude safely where we are not. I think the differences in the world is amazing but to think we are all the same I certainly dont

I have a Catalan friend here who is a certified genius are you? I'm not!

There are allsorts in everybody the main difference is not in ability it's culture.

Why build something you don't need? Maybe African, aboriginal and other peoples have never needed a colosseum or a great wall etc.

What about south Americans? They built great cities, had writing, governance etc but we're still deemed the same as the black slaves by the Spanish. And I can confirm the people of the Americas are not white ;)

• Like 1

I have a Catalan friend here who is a certified genius are you? I'm not!

There are allsorts in everybody the main difference is not in ability it's culture.

Why build something you don't need? Maybe African, aboriginal and other peoples have never needed a colosseum or a great wall etc.

What about south Americans? They built great cities, had writing, governance etc but we're still deemed the same as the black slaves by the Spanish. And I can confirm the people of the Americas are not white ;)

im no genius, but for a scientist to say we're all the same is a bold statement and imo a closed one, but hoŵ can they honestly know? We're 95% the same as a chimp but he ain't my cousin and I don't peel bananas with my feet. Lol. I believe yes we're all humans but we're not the. Same. I believe there's differences be it in the genome and what parts are active in different races throughout the world or are we just different through knowledge? Which I doubt

That makes no sense. Geniuses of ancient times who built the first cities weren't white mate.

neither where they black African or Native American or aboriginal Aussie as they were living the same as they did from the Stone Age, who was the men that took us to the moon ? The Germans? Or the ancient Chinese with the invention of gun powder? Maybe we just like a car all have similar design with 4 wheels but the ECU is wired differently on the inside haha