Idiot Corbyn.

Am I, apart from BGD the only one who would like to see labour get stronger? Not strong enough to gain power, but strong enough to be an effective opposition. We need a balance, too far to the right is just as bad as too far to the left. Ukip are just closet Tories. So how could they apply an effective opposition?

TC

Just you and Dave by the sound of ii. :whistling:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He will refuse to cut the number of migrants entering the uk. So what does he think of that woman who was drugged and raped. The fecking scarecrow wants to feck off over there and let them do the sa

Never thought i would say this in a month of sundays but thank feck labour will never get in power for the forseeable future with cranks like Corbyn and Abbot with their crackpot ideas.

Posted Images

Am I, apart from BGD the only one who would like to see labour get stronger? Not strong enough to gain power, but strong enough to be an effective opposition. We need a balance, too far to the right is just as bad as too far to the left. Ukip are just closet Tories. So how could they apply an effective opposition?

TC

TC, I've never yet had to disagree with any of your posts to be honest, but in this case. I have voted labour for most of my adult life, but while that clown leads the labour party I'll not vote labour ever again. The man wants to scrap trident of their nuclear warheads, our main defence, and to cap it off it let any tom dick and harry into the country, that fool is the best thing thats ever happened to the tories. Why would you want labour getting stronger with that clown at the helm?

i can remember the strikes of the 70s as the country floundered under the inept callaghan............................i can remember foot and kinnock overseeing the end of the working mens labour party and the onset of the loony left...........................................i can remember bernie grant saying the police got a well deserved hiding after poor pc blakelock was almnost beheaded in riots......................i can remember harriet harman and her husband trying to get sex with children legalised..........................i can remember blair and a long list of his wrong doings among them banning us from leading the hunting life we choose................i remember golden brown bringing the country to its knees and putting thousands of decent working people out of jobs.........................

i could go on but i wont. all i will say is that anybody who would ever even consider voting for that dishonest undemocratic rabble need stheir head examined

• Like 2

More immigrants came in under Cameron than under any Labour PM too, the idea that Labour is more pro-immigration than the Tories doesn't hold up when you actually look at the numbers and policy.

At least Labour are putting forward policies to try and reduce the impact on local services and make sure the benefits to the economy are felt by everyone. May will just let the same numbers in but do nothing to mitigate the effects while her pals get rich from the influx of cheap labour.

• Like 1

Labour are pro immigration....the Tories were just week and spineless.

No impact fund can mitigate my children being a minority in there own school , town and country!

Conservatives are just closet labour, middle of the road, globalisation cnuts

• Like 2

Looks like I am the only one then. :D

If you have a party that is the complete opposite of the government, and that party is strong but not too strong, then you have an efficient opposition. Any party in power without an efficient opposition is in all but name a dictatorship.

TC

• Like 2

Looks like I am the only one then. :D

If you have a party that is the complete opposite of the government, and that party is strong but not too strong, then you have an efficient opposition. Any party in power without an efficient opposition is in all but name a dictatorship.

TC

Perfectly put mate, I have said for ages Corbyn is good for politics in the UK.

And while I wholeheartedly agree with people's opinion of the Labour Party being the traitors they are lets not forget they have not acted alone, the Conservatives and Lib Dems have been no better over the last 30 years.

They have presided over the mess that is England just as much as Labour and never said a word to stop it.

As I said before, scum the lot of them.

• Like 3