American Police Officer Charged

Hate the word racist but if there's one way to turn the average person into a 'racist' is to let this shit continue. I've not seen the video but by the sounds of it it's another idiot not following instructions and getting shot....tough shit!!!

Now America put away your tear gas and get the machine guns out and start levelling all these protesters'. Stop this farce before some real innocent people get killed.

• Like 3

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazing how popular the police become on here when they're shooting the right type of people

Hate the word racist but if there's one way to turn the average person into a 'racist' is to let this shit continue. I've not seen the video but by the sounds of it it's another idiot not following in

Posted Images

I can't get my head round this one. I'd have shot him if I was her, he was walking towards his car not doing as he was told by the officer and started reaching in through the window, he could have been getting a gun out or going to get in his car and race off to run someone over, you don't know what he was going to do. Wrong decision in my eyes.

How is he reaching through a window? The window was up. If he was not doing as he's told, and she thinks she's justified in using force, why not shoot him in the leg he will hit the ground just as quick as one in the chest.

• Like 1

I can't get my head round this one. I'd have shot him if I was her, he was walking towards his car not doing as he was told by the officer and started reaching in through the window, he could have been getting a gun out or going to get in his car and race off to run someone over, you don't know what he was going to do. Wrong decision in my eyes.

How is he reaching through a window? The window was up. If he was not doing as he's told, and she thinks she's justified in using force, why not shoot him in the leg he will hit the ground just as quick as one in the chest.

I always wonder about that . If they don't have a gun on them surely a shot to the kneecap will drop them . Then any more shenanagins and its the other knee or the chest . Obviously I'm not in the moment and have no basis for thinking this would work apart from my thinking it seems a simple answer

Sounds the most logical thing to do del, then coppers should no this, no one needs to die

How is he reaching through a window? The window was up. If he was not doing as he's told, and she thinks she's justified in using force, why not shoot him in the leg he will hit the ground just as quick as one in the chest.[/quotE

I'd read that he was reaching for the window Shoot him in the leg so he gets a pay out yeah good one, if he wasn't reaching for the window he was walking towards his car what was he doing that for? Do as your told don't get shot simple as.

Sounds the most logical thing to do del, then coppers should no this, no one needs to die

Exactly

I get the whole thing that more blacks are killed by blacks than anything else and that the whole "black lives matter" thing is a load of bollocks . They would be better use putting their time and effort into sorting out their own ghettos of the criminals selling drugs , murdering and ruining lives .

But some cops don't help themselves or their fellow officers

My brother in law is a policeman over here and I've asked him about whether he thinks cops should be armed and he told me theirs some colleagues he's trust entirely with a gun , theirs others who he would be scared shitless if they had a weapon.

How many people here could hit something the size of a kneecap from 30 yds in a high stress situation?.......come on, think about it!

If you suspect someone is reaching for a weapon you aim for the biggest target and put them down.......kneecap indeed ! Lol

• Like 2

The amount of people who the American police force shot, if they was shot and wounded there would be criminals payed millions every year. Stupid idea if someone needs shooting they need killing.

If someone needs shooting they need killing ?

Can you delve deeper in to that

If their reaching for a gun or weapon then I agree with you 100% tho.

Us police are trained to shoot to kill she was just doing what she was trained to do in that respect infact the fact she only shot once is unusual

The amount of people who the American police force shot, if they was shot and wounded there would be criminals payed millions every year. Stupid idea if someone needs shooting they need killing.

Sorry I'm not very good with the words haha.

I ment if I ever needed to shoot someone it would be for something serious enough to want to kill them (save myself or my own) I know a lot of people aren't like that but it's how I've always been. It's like if I ever feel like somebody needs a slap I aim to take their head off there's no half hearted jabs so to speak. If that makes sense.

I ment if I ever needed to shoot someone it would be for something serious enough to want to kill them (save myself or my own) I know a lot of people aren't like that but it's how I've always been. It's like if I ever feel like somebody needs a slap I aim to take their head off there's no half hearted jabs so to speak. If that makes sense.

wouldnt want to meet you on a night out lol

• Like 1

wouldnt want to meet you on a night out lol

Haha it's not like that ? But needs must