Fell And Moorland To The Rescue Again

Great job to the guys who came to save that mans dog. Sounds like if it wasnt for them the dog would of died. Awesome job..all terrier men should be like that even if you dont like someone, it should always be about the dogs..i read the article and i think its a shame that they didnt mention them much. But im sure it wont bother them because at the end of the day they know they right by that mans dog..i just hope that fool that owns the dog goes out right away and buys a collar and learned hos lesson. Well he probably didnt learn anything..pet owners.

• Like 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

got a phone call yesterday off a distressed pet owner saying that his pet dog had gone missing in a park in Manchester, and the owner was 98% sure that the dog had chased a rabbit or something down a

to be fair the reporter has heavily edited what the lad has told them, been speaking to the lads from the rescue tonight at our meeting the guy was over the moon offering money to the lads and wantin

Great result men. the whole of the mainland UK who participate in and is working terriers for the genuine reasons and not ego in my view should be members of the F.M.W.T.C. once affiliated and a me

to be fair the reporter has heavily edited what the lad has told them, been speaking to the lads from the rescue tonight at our meeting the guy was over the moon offering money to the lads and wanting to donate money to the club, the dog was a rescue dog but the lad openly said that yesterday has changed the way he sees terrier men and before all this he believed the carp that the people at the rescue center told him, and he told all this to the reporter but they choose not to write it.

so if we have only changed the mind set of one person and his family its a start, other papers are going to be running the story tomorrow so see if we get a bit better coverage from them

just to add there as been over 100 people wanting to donate money to the club so its a start i guess

Rat face, I used to always be a member of the "fell and moorland" and would pay every year at the Llangollen show, I think George Hardy was the rep then, will there be a stand at this weeks "midland game fair" for lads like us that don't have a club or local rep ?? WM

to be fair the reporter has heavily edited what the lad has told them, been speaking to the lads from the rescue tonight at our meeting the guy was over the moon offering money to the lads and wanting to donate money to the club, the dog was a rescue dog but the lad openly said that yesterday has changed the way he sees terrier men and before all this he believed the carp that the people at the rescue center told him, and he told all this to the reporter but they choose not to write it.

so if we have only changed the mind set of one person and his family its a start, other papers are going to be running the story tomorrow so see if we get a bit better coverage from them

just to add there as been over 100 people wanting to donate money to the club so its a start i guess

Rat face, I used to always be a member of the "fell and moorland" and would pay every year at the Llangollen show, I think George Hardy was the rep then, will there be a stand at this weeks "midland game fair" for lads like us that don't have a club or local rep ?? WM

plucky that's a point i'm going to be making at our agm this year, i want to have a stand at a few of the big game fairs the midland been one of them next year for lads to pay there subs and also to spread the word about the club and also promote terrier work and show everyone that terrier work is still going strong

but if you or anyone wants to join they can go on the website and contact the gen sec and pay there subs on line or drop me a pm

Edited by Rat face
  • Like 5

plucky that's a point i'm going to be making at our agm this year, i want to have a stand at a few of the big game fairs the midland been one of them next year for lads to pay there subs and also to spread the word about the club and also promote terrier work and show everyone that terrier work is still going strong

but if you or anyone wants to join they can go on the website and contact the gen sec and pay there subs on line or drop me a pm

Thought someone had started the North Wales area again?

Great result men.

the whole of the mainland UK who participate in and is working terriers for the genuine reasons and not ego in my view should be members of the F.M.W.T.C.

once affiliated and a member should then join N.W.T.F. these men and there clubs are dedicated to saving and preserving terrier work in its purest form for a long time longer than most on here are putting muck on the bank... the membership is pennies and only goes towards the annual running of these fine establishments and believe me there is more legal work going on behind the scenes trying to preserve terrier work than folk wouldn't even believe.... great result for finding the mans terrier... If wales a small but passionate country about there digging hasn't got a rep, then someone stand up and get it sorted... Jodie marsh hasn't been the only one to have her hard line views changed by sensible country folk who actually know what there talking about & believe in what they do really benefits the countryside...not destroys it!

• Like 8

Great result men.

the whole of the mainland UK who participate in and is working terriers for the genuine reasons and not ego in my view should be members of the F.M.W.T.C.

once affiliated and a member should then join N.W.T.F. these men and there clubs are dedicated to saving and preserving terrier work in its purest form for a long time longer than most on here are putting muck on the bank... the membership is pennies and only goes towards the annual running of these fine establishments and believe me there is more legal work going on behind the scenes trying to preserve terrier work than folk wouldn't even believe.... great result for finding the mans terrier... If wales a small but passionate country about there digging hasn't got a rep, then someone stand up and get it sorted... Jodie marsh hasn't been the only one to have her hard line views changed by sensible country folk who actually know what there talking about & believe in what they do really benefits the countryside...not destroys it!

Edited by Rat face

Great result men.

good post stop end, spot on :thumbs:

• Like 1