Welcome To Gods Country ...."tanner"

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a few of you may know Gaz has sent the little plummer "Tanner" down here to Wales because of her tendency to drop to ground.   My good pal Wales123 off here took me up to the midlands to collect

for any one interested lads........   i took tanner out for a few hours yesterday, i started the morning using her to flush pheasents off some swede fields so i could get a brace for tea. ounce t h

like i said on another post......dont put much on here any more....sort of a damned if you do damned if you dont situation. but for any one who cares.....the bitch isnt in pup, and i will guarantee an

Posted Images

like owes said she was out with us butb was not used. hounds ddnt phase her at all. the funniest part was the huntsman told us to try a single hole out in the field which we could see from where we were sat waiting for my lungs to stop burning. as we sat there chatting we were just about to walk the 30 yards to let tanner have a spin and the fox bolted! couldnt beleive it.

atb

post-93865-0-73355900-1473923308_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

like owes said she was out with us butb was not used. hounds ddnt phase her at all. the funniest part was the huntsman told us to try a single hole out in the field which we could see from where we were sat waiting for my lungs to stop burning. as we sat there chatting we were just about to walk the 30 yards to let tanner have a spin and the fox bolted! couldnt beleive it.

atb

A Plummer on a terrier couple, in the terrier section of THL. Well I never. haha. Great pic mate cheers for sharing.

• Like 3

good luck with her lads !

im not trying to rub it in to anyone mate?! i think you are miss interpreting my intentions.........as i have said before the fact that the little terrier is a plummer is of no relevance whats so ever. im mad for foxes and would dig them with any dog that would get the job done!

im not on a one man mission to prove any one wrong about the plummer terrier as i couldn't care less for the breed .....just put this up to put gaz at ease a tad that the little bitch will be looked after whilst here with me.

atb

• Like 5

good luck with her lads !

im not trying to rub it in to anyone mate?! i think you are miss interpreting my intentions.........as i have said before the fact that the little terrier is a plummer is of no relevance whats so ever. im mad for foxes and would dig them with any dog that would get the job done!

im not on a one man mission to prove any one wrong about the plummer terrier as i couldn't care less for the breed .....just put this up to put gaz at ease a tad that the little bitch will be looked after whilst here with me.

atb

yeah fair play I thought that after
  • Like 1

What size is she?? She doesn't look to big compared to some you see

the lads that have kept the working lines going have kept them small, mine are all between 10-12TTS and easily spanned, the stuff you see around the shows etc is all big showey stuff,some are as big as 17TTS and you would need 3 hands to span them, I would say most breeds have a work/show split in size and conformation,Wm
  • Like 2

Cheers mate had spoke to dan last night between 11 an 12 is perfect for up my way after that they struggle in a few spots. A few years back now I tried a set with Zak an he couldn't even get his shoulders in. Tried my old 10 inch bitch an she was wedged tight a little on an the fox was still ahead off her. They have to be admired

• Like 1