Dirt Bags The Lot Of Em!

and there are still fecking dogooders out there who think guns dont prevent crime! imagine if the old boy hadnt been lucky enough to have a weapon

Exactly! The tossers would say they should have phoned the police for help ... They could have arrived in time to clean up the mess from the gang rape! What a joke!

Hope the old fella pulls through!!

and there are still fecking dogooders out there who think guns dont prevent crime! imagine if the old boy hadnt been lucky enough to have a weapon

Exactly! The tossers would say they should have phoned the police for help ... They could have arrived in time to clean up the mess from the gang rape! What a joke!

Hope the old fella pulls through!!

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away...

i dont know if this story is actually true or not, but this is one story i heard:

bloke phones the police 999 says i have an intruder in my garden, police say we have no officers available at present lock your doors and stay inside. bloke phones back a few minutes later and says he has shot the intruder. within a few minutes there are cops everywhere, armed response dogs the lot. when they fail to find a body, policeman says "i thought you said you had shot somebody" bloke replies "and i thought you said you had no officers available"