First Proper Mooch In 6 Weeks...

Gaz_1989

Shame you didn't take the bitch bull cocker Gaz seen her in the flesh and her sisters work will make some descent bushers with a few good seasons under there belts.

The lad I walk out with most days has got the big brother to them that you mention. We will see how he does this coming winter.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well folks as some of you know I've had my leg in a cast for 6 weeks after breaking my ankle. It's been the longest 6 weeks of my life and I've been itching to get out. Done a few small walks on my cr

I.ll put it another way then.a dog like that is a liability if you don't no all the earth's where you are hunting .and it drops in all the time you will be forever looking for it .not my type of days

When that plummer comes to wales it will be more than tested by good honest dog lads-there's nothing more you can ask than that imo-fairplay to you Gaz.my pal had a plummer bitch and she was dug hundreds of times and lost in the ground in the end-left a big hole when she went.atb dc

• Like 4

seems plummers cant win. they die if they do and die if they dont, cracking post and some fine dogs.

I would say its just lack of training and obedience from an early age, get them out early and establish what they can and cannot do,whats acceptable etc,it can take a few months to sort out but well worth the effort, I do not get mistakes, only when adding a new pup to the pack but mine kill most stuff above ground anyway, round here it has to be really wet or cold for fox to go to ground and mine never go in a rabbit hole, they will mark up every occupied hole but will always wait, Plummers are a very intelligent breed and trained from young will be fine, Bunnyboiler, I told you when you bought that dog he was off earth dogs so it was no surprise that he does,GAZ you need to send that bitch over to me and I'll breed you a pup off her to replace her LOL's, I would take her out on her own for a bit and establish what she can and can't do, ferret over her and discourage any poor behaviour around holes, if you want me to try let me know,genuine offer, WM
you are a knobhead if you think that,it was a genuine offer to give him what he wants,the bitch would be of no use to me as she is but it seems any offer of help on here is viewed with suspicion,I have no need of money or more possession's, I retired at 44yrs old and do what I like when I like,I have just gifted a far better bitch to a mate 3yr old so you could not be farther from the truth,you and lads like you are the reason this site goes from bad to worse,hold your bitch tongue and try to see the best in people rather than knock anything your bitter life does,nt understand,anyone that knows or has read gaz,s posts can see he is exactly what the dogworld is about and cares for his stock,I had already offered him a free stud when he wanted but if this could of helped him I would,I have had these a long time now 1979 and understand exactly what makes them tick so grow up and get a life,WM

I agree with you on most of that but having her off Gaz so you can breed and make a profit is wrong is that all you think about?

I'm the reason? Mate I bred my old bitch didn't charge a penny for the pups ? Plus I'm the one heading up on a 6 hour round trip to pick the bitch up for one of the lads so get your head out of your arse

your answer does not correspond with your previous comment, so by not charging for pups then they all go to good homes and you are a "good" person, I've regretted gifting pups before, it does not guarantee either working ability or a good home, with age comes the realisation that not everyone is what you thought they were, I've given lots of things away in good faith to find out later they were sold on, putting a value on the things you breed with pride and care can never be wrong, WM

seems plummers cant win. they die if they do and die if they dont, cracking post and some fine dogs.

I would say its just lack of training and obedience from an early age, get them out early and establish what they can and cannot do,whats acceptable etc,it can take a few months to sort out but well worth the effort, I do not get mistakes, only when adding a new pup to the pack but mine kill most stuff above ground anyway, round here it has to be really wet or cold for fox to go to ground and mine never go in a rabbit hole, they will mark up every occupied hole but will always wait, Plummers are a very intelligent breed and trained from young will be fine, Bunnyboiler, I told you when you bought that dog he was off earth dogs so it was no surprise that he does,GAZ you need to send that bitch over to me and I'll breed you a pup off her to replace her LOL's, I would take her out on her own for a bit and establish what she can and can't do, ferret over her and discourage any poor behaviour around holes, if you want me to try let me know,genuine offer, WM

that last bit of your post is embarrassing no disrespect to gazs bitch but I'd want a bitch abit more proven than gets out with ferrets before thoughts of a litter even came into me head ...

you are a knobhead if you think that,it was a genuine offer to give him what he wants,the bitch would be of no use to me as she is but it seems any offer of help on here is viewed with suspicion,I have no need of money or more possession's, I retired at 44yrs old and do what I like when I like,I have just gifted a far better bitch to a mate 3yr old so you could not be farther from the truth,you and lads like you are the reason this site goes from bad to worse,hold your bitch tongue and try to see the best in people rather than knock anything your bitter life does,nt understand,anyone that knows or has read gaz,s posts can see he is exactly what the dogworld is about and cares for his stock,I had already offered him a free stud when he wanted but if this could of helped him I would,I have had these a long time now 1979 and understand exactly what makes them tick so grow up and get a life,WM

I agree with you on most of that but having her off Gaz so you can breed and make a profit is wrong is that all you think about?

I'm the reason? Mate I bred my old bitch didn't charge a penny for the pups ? Plus I'm the one heading up on a 6 hour round trip to pick the bitch up for one of the lads so get your head out of your arse

your answer does not correspond with your previous comment, so by not charging for pups then they all go to good homes and you are a "good" person, I've regretted gifting pups before, it does not guarantee either working ability or a good home, with age comes the realisation that not everyone is what you thought they were, I've given lots of things away in good faith to find out later they were sold on, putting a value on the things you breed with pride and care can never be wrong, WM
You haven't got many friends all the lads that had a pup out my litter are friends Iv hunted with and still do I know where they are and weather they fail or not ! Don't worry mate you just keep living in la la land and il keep Gaz updated how his bitch does doing some digging you probably be pming me trying to put you dog over her in the future
  • Like 1

that last bit of your post is embarrassing no disrespect to gazs bitch but I'd want a bitch abit more proven than gets out with ferrets before thoughts of a litter even came into me head ...

I find your knowledge of working dogs extremely poor and have obviously never taken the time to train a dog correctly, obedience and manners around the nets whilst ferreting learns them patience and whats acceptable, you judge people from one line of a post, I've been out with plenty of old fashioned lads that think a terrier is just for digging, these dogs are capable of so much more, don't judge people by your own lack of knowledge, WM

Wales, tell my Mrs that, I permanently have friends in my house and mealtimes are never our own due to sharing with mates, why else do you think I have bred so many litters down the years, there are lads working my terriers up and down the country and I stay away in Scotland,Swansea,Evesham and plenty of other far flung places during the course of a year, there are some decent lads digging to Plummers in South Wales, Cardiff,etc and I'm sure if the bitch works out for your mate that he will get a use of a stud dog there, my advice is to sort her out obedience or just put her to sleep, some Plummers that have been allowed to do as they like never change and going head to head with a fox is a bit different then going to ground on a rabbit, you are travelling a long way for a rabbiting bitch with issues. I have no need for any outside blood or to put my dog to as breeding to a system gives you a large pool to choose from, I have bitches in homes all around the country and most have been bred specifically for my dog to line, as for me well my breeding days are over until me and the wife have travelled the world a bit more and barring accidents my dogs will see me out, WM

I find your knowledge of working dogs extremely poor and have obviously never taken the time to train a dog correctly, obedience and manners around the nets whilst ferreting learns them patience and whats acceptable, you judge people from one line of a post, I've been out with plenty of old fashioned lads that think a terrier is just for digging, these dogs are capable of so much more, don't judge people by your own lack of knowledge, WM
sorry I thought this was aimed at me !!

Wales, tell my Mrs that, I permanently have friends in my house and mealtimes are never our own due to sharing with mates, why else do you think I have bred so many litters down the years, there are lads working my terriers up and down the country and I stay away in Scotland,Swansea,Evesham and plenty of other far flung places during the course of a year, there are some decent lads digging to Plummers in South Wales, Cardiff,etc and I'm sure if the bitch works out for your mate that he will get a use of a stud dog there, my advice is to sort her out obedience or just put her to sleep, some Plummers that have been allowed to do as they like never change and going head to head with a fox is a bit different then going to ground on a rabbit, you are travelling a long way for a rabbiting bitch with issues. I have no need for any outside blood or to put my dog to as breeding to a system gives you a large pool to choose from, I have bitches in homes all around the country and most have been bred specifically for my dog to line, as for me well my breeding days are over until me and the wife have travelled the world a bit more and barring accidents my dogs will see me out, WM

Lovely Iv spoken to Gaz and the bitch has gone to ground of foxes the bitch will be on couplings and used with a hound pack so no really worry about her going to ground on rabbits if she fails well she's been given her chance and will put to sleep if she's doesn't well the lads got a tidy little Plummer for foxing simple really !
  • Like 1

Lovely Iv spoken to Gaz and the bitch has gone to ground of foxes the bitch will be on couplings and used with a hound pack so no really worry about her going to ground on rabbits if she fails well she's been given her chance and will put to sleep if she's doesn't well the lads got a tidy little Plummer for foxing simple really !

I hope it all works out for your mate and she fulfils her potential, always room for a worker, good luck, WM

• Like 2