Seasons Starting

i did a few nights out last week filled the frezzer to the brim already think i need another

had the wether for it by us what it been like in lud Ll?

fine last week pal kilt a large freezer full of bunnies with my young dog think it was 65-70 two big rabbits and a red one in 4 or 5 nights i had a match up in strencham aswell ground was fine up there no injuries anyway

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another good few weeks for me far to warm

Dogs tounge is hanging out when he's walking around the garden. And I'm sleeping on top of the quilt in just boxers under an open window. Way to hot for dog work. good food and relaxing is all my do

Posted Images

i did a few nights out last week filled the frezzer to the brim already think i need another

fine last week pal kilt a large freezer full of bunnies with my young dog think it was 65-70 two big rabbits and a red one in 4 or 5 nights i had a match up in strencham aswell ground was fine up there no injuries anyway

havent been out this week yet

post-88284-0-56147200-1472589033_thumb.jpeg
  • Like 5

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

no im lieing i just sit on here all day

Silly fcukers haha I'm still way with kidsz still summer holidays ffs and folk moaning already about fooked feet and matches haha its even too hot here in flamingo land for the lions and there African pmsl haha and folk out trying to fill freezers lol

Your way behind the top dog men already bud need to shape up

Silly fcukers haha I'm still way with kidsz still summer holidays ffs and folk moaning already about fooked feet and matches haha its even too hot here in flamingo land for the lions and there African pmsl haha and folk out trying to fill freezers lol

Been out twice have a look see whats about for the season ahead and bag a few bunnys for the ferrets. Dogs were lame for a few days would hardly say it was bust feet just a bit sore.

Been out twice have a look see whats about for the season ahead and bag a few bunnys for the ferrets. Dogs were lame for a few days would hardly say it was bust feet just a bit sore.

Oh that's alright then

• Like 1

Oh that's alright then
Thanks for the approval means a lot. Edited by harvey88

Oh that's alright then

Thanks for the approval means a lot.