Seasons Starting

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another good few weeks for me far to warm

Dogs tounge is hanging out when he's walking around the garden. And I'm sleeping on top of the quilt in just boxers under an open window. Way to hot for dog work. good food and relaxing is all my do

Posted Images

Week or so nothing wrong with an hour or so on weekends misses can't do much when carrying twins lol. Loads of foxes here in fact everything I want is out on permission :)! We had a good bit of rain so has helped ground, good luck for when u start lads

Well my season has started well dogs doing his job looking forward to getting out loads with him an the bitch this season. Freezers getting full already nice bit of permission for all sorts to

sounds like you have been out for a while pal.still to warm here it was that warm a had the BBC out
You had your big black cock out .....you need to get in touch with WILF ...he will be begging to lamp with you

Well my season has started well dogs doing his job looking forward to getting out loads with him an the bitch this season. Freezers getting full already nice bit of permission for all sorts to

sounds like you have been out for a while pal.still to warm here it was that warm a had the BBC out
You had your big black cock out .....you need to get in touch with WILF ...he will be begging to lamp with you
what you on about
Sorry that probably went right over your head

i did a few nights out last week filled the frezzer to the brim already think i need another

had the wether for it by us what it been like in lud Ll?

Been out twice myself to see what a bit of permo holding for this season but wouldnt say its been the weather for it lol

For a start it hasnt been below 10 degrees yet at night even after a good pour down the grounds no where near soft enough. We took three dogs out two went home lame with foot injurys. Lesson learnt though.

i did a few nights out last week filled the frezzer to the brim already think i need another

Been out twice myself to see what a bit of permo holding for this season but wouldnt say its been the weather for it lol

For a start it hasnt been below 10 degrees yet at night even after a good pour down the grounds no where near soft enough. We took three dogs out two went home lame with foot injurys. Lesson learnt though.

Must of been whippets. Lol

• Like 1

Must of been whippets. Lol

Lol sounds like it, believe it or not though none of the dogs out that night had a touch of whippet in. I blame the firm ground haha