• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep and you get a good discount if you tell him your a member on here

Sounds a bit gay that pal

Shame I could have took you for a day with a choice of three foxhound packs. Anywhere in Cornwall is pretty good for cliff top walks. Do you want hotel, caravan, holiday cottage? I know several goo

to be honest mate wherever you stay you are not a long way rom the coastline at one place or another. im biased about the padstow area because i live there but me and the mrs travel to all the coasts to do various walks on the coastpath.

• Like 2

to be honest mate wherever you stay you are not a long way rom the coastline at one place or another. im biased about the padstow area because i live there but me and the mrs travel to all the coasts to do various walks on the coastpath.

No Bry, the north Cornish coastline Padstow down is the best bar none, lol it's a stunning part of the world, rugged cliffs and golden surf beaches, as good as it gets...

Ps, I christened the rod today, had a nice wrasse on it on a fiish blackminnow bounced along a rocky section of Budleigh beach...

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 2

No Bry, the north Cornish coastline Padstow down is the best bar none, lol it's a stunning part of the world, rugged cliffs and golden surf beaches, as good as it gets...

Ps, I christened the rod today, had a nice wrasse on it on a fiish blackminnow bounced along a rocky section of Budleigh beach...

There's some fantastic scenery etc all round the coast but I've not walked it all yet, only about 2 thirds of it lol

Cheers, D.

• Like 1