Shows Us Ur Bullx

Some nice ones on here lads.

I do like these bull crosses my young bitch is only 1/4 bull and doesn't really look like a bull cross as there is wheaten, collie and greyhound in there aswell so not a bull cross by any stretch. But I would consider one in the future if bred out of the right stuff with decent feet.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whippet greyhound 2

Seen this old bull/grey do a fair bit from nights on the lamp hunting up in the day working with terriers ferreting working with the gun running whatever got up I think there's a couple people on here

About 6 weeks ago in summer relaxing condition lol.  

Posted Images

@ W. Katchum, are you really a secret bull x fan/owner, like you are with whippets, or do you really dislike the type? I think I know, but you do make me think 'outside the box' at times lol :thumbs:

Edited to add, me personally, I can't stand the flat footed, bucket headed, slow, unagile,

windless, ugly, especially those chocolate ones, f***ing things :bad:. And can't understand why anyone would want one, when a proper lurcher will do everything and more.

I await the flack :D

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 4

@ W. Katchum, are you really a secret bull x fan/owner, like you are with whippets, or do you really dislike the type? I think I know, but you do make me think 'outside the box' at times lol :thumbs:

He loves fishing on here more than he loves any type of dog. Haha. I don't think we will ever know his true feelings but like you I enjoy trying to guess. Lol.

• Like 1

He loves fishing on here more than he loves any type of dog. Haha. I don't think we will ever know his true feelings but like you I enjoy trying to guess. Lol.
A good mutt is a good mutt no matter the type, but vast majority of bullx are poo poo lol i watched countless numbers of them over about 10 years and they were they were all crap, is some good ones about but i seriously doubt they be posted on here haha

I do agree there's more shit bull crosses about than most if not any other cross. Too many idiots with them thinking they are they bees knees because they carry a bit of muscle and strike a nice pose so churn pups out of them when they've seen a seasons worth of work spread over 5.

But I have seen a few good ones and the good ones are good. Plus I do like the look of them. Looks don't kill but it helps when you gotta feed the thing every day. Lol

• Like 1

Bull x isn't for me for what I do. But seen some good ones, my brother has a really good bitch. Think she's a bull/whippet or summet like that she's barely 22 inch. good around the hole which is what we need it for.

854DF549-1D9D-46FF-A516-8C3DE8A79A57_zps

Edited by frankel
  • Like 13